GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Do all you work?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 26/03/01 at 07:48
Regular
None of you are on here on the morning.Are you

A)Asleep
B)Working

I have to go to school.See ya in 7 hours:)

Bye
Shaneo
Mon 26/03/01 at 07:48
Regular
"( . ) ( . )"
None of you are on here on the morning.Are you

A)Asleep
B)Working

I have to go to school.See ya in 7 hours:)

Bye
Shaneo
Mon 26/03/01 at 08:17
Regular
I was asleep when you posted, i am up now, and im off to uni in about 45mins.
Mon 26/03/01 at 08:38
Regular
"not dead"
I was at work when posted, and at work now. In seven hours time, I'll be on my way home!
Mon 26/03/01 at 08:47
Regular
What hours do you work Meka? Sounds like youve got the short straw!
Mon 26/03/01 at 09:47
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
Ha ha ha ha ha.
Mon 26/03/01 at 09:47
Regular
Ok, im not impressed. Got to uni a little while ago to find my lecture has been cancelled. That means i got up at 8 o'clock for no reason!!!!!

You know what the O stands for in o'clock dont you?

OH MY GOD ITS EARLY!!!!!!

:-)
Mon 26/03/01 at 10:02
"High polygon count"
I work... 9:00am to 5:30pm. And I never post before getting to work!

How much I post during the day depends on how busy I am.

How much I post during the evening/night depends on what games I'm playing. I got Starfighter on Friday and ZOE/MGS2 demo on Saturday - hence few posts over the weekend, and there's probably be few tonight too!
Mon 26/03/01 at 10:18
Regular
Having bought PSO on saturday, i fear that my social life, and number of posts will drop quite considerably! While these two things will go down something else will go up, as all things balance. The only problem is i think it will be my phone bill!

:-)
Mon 26/03/01 at 10:24
Regular
"not dead"
Your Honour wrote:
> What hours do you work Meka? Sounds like youve got the short straw!

7:30 to 3:30 Monday - Thursday
7:30 to 3:00 Friday.

I choose to work these hours would you believe!

I go in so early for a number of reasons, one being that it only takes 30 minutes to get here for 7:30, if I had to arrive for 9 I'd be travelling for a hour!

I have nice long evenings this way too. I get home shortly after 4, so I get to spend plenty of time with my wife and daughter.

One of the reasons I quit Uni was the ridiculous times of lectures and lessons. It was fine during the first semester, but during the 2nd, I only had a total of 12hrs per week lectures and lessons, and 6 of these hours would have been during evenings, the other 6 being early morning starts.

Sod that, I thought.
Mon 26/03/01 at 10:27
Regular
You should have done a more challenging course then mate, like mine. A WHOPPING 16hrs per week for me!! Plus extra stuff as well.

Where do you work? Or is that classified.

:-P

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.