GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"So, who's going to Uni?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 14/01/04 at 21:08
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
Any of you people going off to Uni this year? Now that I've got all my offers back from UCAS I'm trying to decide between Portsmouth and Sussex, both of which are courses in Film Studies. I'm also trying to save money which is proving difficult thanks to a trip to Disneyland next month, plenty of interesting films coming to cinema and DVD and my lack of ability to part with any of my stuff when I look for things to sell.

It's a strange feeling that this year I'll be leaving home and starting a whole different chapter of my life. Getting quite excited about the whole thing, apart from the fact that I'll be leaving my girlfriend here and having to begin a dreaded long distance relationship.

So, who's going, where, and what are you doing?
Thu 22/04/04 at 14:02
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
CDouch wrote:
> I assume the majority of people have now made their choices or are
> planning to do so. Where are you going?
>
> Me? I'm off to sunny Sussex to do Film

All the uni's i applied to accepted me. My first Choice is UKC-BCD and my second is Luton at 200 points which works out at about DDD which isn't too bad!
Wed 21/04/04 at 21:49
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
I'm off to do film making, look out for me when I'm famous.
Wed 21/04/04 at 21:07
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
I assume the majority of people have now made their choices or are planning to do so. Where are you going?

Me? I'm off to sunny Sussex to do Film
Thu 05/02/04 at 15:44
Mmmm, primates.
Thu 05/02/04 at 15:44
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
To many "big" words in here.
Thu 05/02/04 at 15:42
Regular
"2 weeks to go..."
Icarus wrote:
> Kat wrote:
> .
> I live in London and want to get away from the South East/West!
>
> Ah I felt the same. Get rid of the SOuth and embrace the funny
> accents of the North!!!

London bad, North good.
>
> What course are you taking, Bio sciences wasn't it?

Hey, well done! Yeah, Zoology hopefully, not too sure about career yet, I'd probably move abroad somewhere. I'd like to be an entomologist or a primatologist. You know they aren't going to open that Primate lab now - well there are 'rumours' that the government are still going ahead with it, but at one of their secret goverment areas. Cool. I wonder if they give you gadgets too...
Thu 05/02/04 at 15:39
Kat wrote:
.>
> I live in London and want to get away from the South East/West!

Ah I felt the same. Get rid of the SOuth and embrace the funny accents of the North!!!

What course are you taking, Bio sciences wasn't it?
Thu 05/02/04 at 15:34
Regular
"2 weeks to go..."
Icarus wrote:
> Erm, isn't it too late to apply though?

Nah, mature student, they make allowances. Also, there's clearing.

Not sure if Manchester and Sheffield will take me yet, I'm waiting to hear back from them but Liverpool seem pretty sure I will be able to start this year on a foundation course for a year to be able to start the 'proper' degree in Sept. The course I really wanna do is at Liverpool, but Sheffield seems like a better uni, and Manchester seems like the teaching is structured really well.

I live in London and want to get away from the South East/West!
Thu 05/02/04 at 13:15
Erm, isn't it too late to apply though?
Thu 05/02/04 at 13:14
Southampton, King's and Edinburgh. Or, as you seem to have chosen Northern parts: Nottingham, Edinburgh and Manchester Met.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.