GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"So, who's going to Uni?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 14/01/04 at 21:08
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
Any of you people going off to Uni this year? Now that I've got all my offers back from UCAS I'm trying to decide between Portsmouth and Sussex, both of which are courses in Film Studies. I'm also trying to save money which is proving difficult thanks to a trip to Disneyland next month, plenty of interesting films coming to cinema and DVD and my lack of ability to part with any of my stuff when I look for things to sell.

It's a strange feeling that this year I'll be leaving home and starting a whole different chapter of my life. Getting quite excited about the whole thing, apart from the fact that I'll be leaving my girlfriend here and having to begin a dreaded long distance relationship.

So, who's going, where, and what are you doing?
Mon 26/04/04 at 11:25
Regular
You study at Cambridge? Or just an offshoot uni situated there?
Mon 26/04/04 at 10:15
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
I've made a carefully weighted decision to not go into Uni today. It's a glorious day, so I'm spending it building a Flash mixer for a project, in my hallway, instead of playing football on Parker's Piece in Cambridge!
Mon 26/04/04 at 10:07
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
Just coming up to a year but we've known eachother longer than that. It's not going to stop my future, just take another route.
Sun 25/04/04 at 22:40
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Cardiff for me now.
Sun 25/04/04 at 22:10
Regular
"SOUP!"
Don't compromise your future for some harlot!

How long've you been with her?
Sun 25/04/04 at 21:11
Regular
Yes, but you'll miss the chance to debate about films with your fellow film makers of the future.
Sun 25/04/04 at 21:04
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
I really don't think I'm going to go now. It will mean leaving my long-time girlfriend behind and all I'll be doing is watching and talking about films. Which would be great! But I can do that for a lot less and without having to leave my girlfriend.

I'd have more money which I'd put towards making short films to enter in festivals such as Raindance and go from there. I'd also have the money to learn to drive too.

Although it would be cool to go to Uni and Brighton is a very nice place, this is one of those times that you have to decide what's more important.

...We'll see.
Thu 22/04/04 at 16:43
Regular
"56 000"
Im not going to uni i'm going to college to study childcare
Thu 22/04/04 at 16:22
Regular
"''please ill pay u""
im off to oxford next year its gonna be hard.
Thu 22/04/04 at 14:22
Regular
"you've got a beard"
in related news:

Portsmouth Uni is going downhill FAST!!
i'm looking into tranferring my studies and moving back to holland. i've never known anything as important as the education of the future population to be handled in such a mickey mouse fashion. absolutely pathetic.

plus the course descriptions you get are "carefully worded" shall we say so that they sound great, but what you actually end up doing is quite far removed.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.