GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What is going to be better the Game cube or the X box"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 23/03/01 at 18:20
Regular
Hay i want to know what is the best the X box or the Game cube and i am wondering why it takes so long to be released in the U.K.
Fri 23/03/01 at 19:07
Hello Apoc, how are you. I am kinda new to all this so forgive me if I screw it all up!
Fri 23/03/01 at 19:05
PinkPig wrote:
> It is very hard to say which console is going to be better in
> advance of the release, but personally, I would say the X-Box. Why?
> Because the console, in terms of specification is superior to the
> gamecube, and next to a current PC. The N64 was unpopular, and I
> can't imagine many people deciding to place there money on the
> gamecube. The storage medium also holds much less data (just like
> cartridges V CDs).
The X-Box also has (in my opinion) more good
> games scheduled, and I believe that it will appeal to PC gamers as
> well as consoles gamers.
> they're released and we can see!

I do agree with you having to wait for them both to be realesed but, the N64 wasn't unpopular, i know, 10 people in Little paxton have one (little Paxton is about a mile by a mile) Anyway, I think we'll have to wait until they are out before we can really descide.
Fri 23/03/01 at 19:03
I think the GC is set to be better, but it really sets on your view. If you liked the N64 get the GC, if you want a 'monster' get the X - box. But with over 100 games annouced on the GC, it seems that the N64 will have more and better games.
Fri 23/03/01 at 19:03
Regular
It is very hard to say which console is going to be better in advance of the release, but personally, I would say the X-Box. Why? Because the console, in terms of specification is superior to the gamecube, and next to a current PC. The N64 was unpopular, and I can't imagine many people deciding to place there money on the gamecube. The storage medium also holds much less data (just like cartridges V CDs).

The X-Box also has (in my opinion) more good games scheduled, and I believe that it will appeal to PC gamers as well as consoles gamers.

Anyway, I think we'll have to wait until they're released and we can see!
Fri 23/03/01 at 19:01
Regular
"You've upset me"
Mini Marc wrote:
> Whos under a bus man i have got to see this??

Oh shut up
Fri 23/03/01 at 18:59
Regular
Whos under a bus man i have got to see this??
Fri 23/03/01 at 18:55
Regular
"You've upset me"
Mini Marc wrote:
> Hay this wernt my idea to start this thread it was my brother

Learn to spell.

What you do everything that you're brother says?

Will yuo do everything I say? go run under that bus
Fri 23/03/01 at 18:55
Regular
Very friendly
:-)
Fri 23/03/01 at 18:54
Regular
Hay this wernt my idea to start this thread it was my brother
Fri 23/03/01 at 18:54
Regular
Hey Sniper, mini marc's just a newbie trying to fit in! Don't give him a hard time!

As you can see we're a friendly bunch :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.