GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What is going to be better the Game cube or the X box"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 23/03/01 at 18:20
Regular
Hay i want to know what is the best the X box or the Game cube and i am wondering why it takes so long to be released in the U.K.
Fri 23/03/01 at 21:35
Regular
Look at that post below my last one. What the hell is it meant to mean?
Fri 23/03/01 at 21:33
Regular
What?
Fri 23/03/01 at 21:30
Regular
Sniper?
Fri 23/03/01 at 21:27
Regular
One post????? i'm confused could he be the person posting next?
Fri 23/03/01 at 20:21
Dan_uk wrote:
> I've never seen this forum so nice and welcoming to a
> "newbie". It's nice to see that. I suppose she did start
> of on the right foot by not making a console wars
> topic...

Anyway, I think that the Xbox will be more powerful but
> I still think that the Gamecube is going to be better.
Why?
A
> company named Nintendo and another named Rare.
Good man, but Nintendo have put in an extra 72 meg of ram, so it had more ram than the XB, but it still is the top of the hill. And GC is top of the games.
Fri 23/03/01 at 20:19
dang right dan
Fri 23/03/01 at 20:16
Regular
I've never seen this forum so nice and welcoming to a "newbie". It's nice to see that. I suppose she did start of on the right foot by not making a console wars topic...

Anyway, I think that the Xbox will be more powerful but I still think that the Gamecube is going to be better.
Why?
A company named Nintendo and another named Rare.
Fri 23/03/01 at 19:33
Hello, Kate, and welcome to the forum. Oh, can you do me a favor, seeing as I was so nice in welcoming you here? Never create a thread with a title resembling "What is going to be better the Gamecube or the X-Box?" or "Gamecube vs. X-Box", or anything remotely derivative of these. Thanks. Because if I have to discuss this topic one more time, I may just, well...I'll hire Sniper and have him kill everyone. So I would really appreciate your cooperation.
Fri 23/03/01 at 19:15
Regular
It doesn't matter if you do anyway, we all screw up time and time again anyway...
Fri 23/03/01 at 19:12
nice to meet you kate, im shore you wont screw up its pretty simple here.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.