GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Who would win in a fight between..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 04/08/09 at 01:21
Regular
"How Ironic"
The idea is to post the names of 2 different people and we debate who would win in a fight between them. Would also help to put where the person is from (ie.Film, Book, Computer Game etc.). Simple.

I'll start.

Leonidus (300) vs Aragorn (Lord of the Rings)
Tue 04/08/09 at 18:27
Regular
"How Ironic"
Thanks emmie ;) And Warhunt's right, Cole would just pick up a microphone and start abusing the Fett family :P
Tue 04/08/09 at 18:19
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
But Cole would just swear at Fett until he cried.......
Tue 04/08/09 at 18:06
Regular
"THFC"
Can't mess with the Fett man, he has gone hand to hand with Jedi's and lived! Think he would be able to jetpack up and kick some Ass!

EDIT: Good post by the way Chris, its getting people talking and some funny answers which is always good.
Tue 04/08/09 at 17:57
Regular
"How Ironic"
Yeh, although Mario is the more classic game character, Luigi is for one, alot fitter and more athletic. Luigi would win.

Cole (Gears of War) vs Bobba Fett (Star Wars)
Tue 04/08/09 at 17:23
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
Clearly Luigi. Mainly because of the pent up rage that he has had by being forced into a bit part whilst a small overweight fool gets all the ladies.
Tue 04/08/09 at 17:14
Regular
"THFC"
Um probably Sam Fisher, Agent 47 is good and all but Fisher more all round and i think would win the fight to be honest.

How about;

Mario vs Luigi??
Tue 04/08/09 at 16:12
Regular
"How Ironic"
Ooooo, that's a good one. Obviously i'd want Agent 47 to win, but Sam Fisher is good. It really depends on the environment that they fought in (i know that sounds silly). If it was one on one with nobody around, Sam Fisher would win as he is more athletic than 47. If it was in a crowded place, or just a public place, agent 47 would win ;)
Tue 04/08/09 at 15:59
Regular
Wouldn't Neo just run into him and mess around with his body/program, like he did with Smith? Hulk is nothing in the Matrix!

Here's one: Agent 47 (from Hitman) vs Sam Fisher (Splinter Cell)
Tue 04/08/09 at 14:46
Regular
"How Ironic"
Hmm good question. Would have to be in The Matrix seeing as that's where the hulk was created. Wouldn't be so sure though, Neo gets brapped abit in the first film, and although he can majorly slow down time etc, he's never been pitted against a giant green muscle guy. You could only hope that The Hulk would catch him by surprise and crush him with his foot.
Tue 04/08/09 at 14:34
Regular
"THFC"
In the Matrix or the real world, because in the Real World, Hulk would own Neo, in The Matrix, well Neo can do what the hell he likes lol

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.