GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Who would win in a fight between..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 04/08/09 at 01:21
Regular
"How Ironic"
The idea is to post the names of 2 different people and we debate who would win in a fight between them. Would also help to put where the person is from (ie.Film, Book, Computer Game etc.). Simple.

I'll start.

Leonidus (300) vs Aragorn (Lord of the Rings)
Thu 06/08/09 at 07:44
Regular
"THFC"
Jack Bauer without doubt, he is better at most things than Bond, just not with the ladies.
Wed 05/08/09 at 22:34
Regular
"Tempus Fugit"
How about one between Jack Bauer (24) VS James Bond?
Wed 05/08/09 at 14:35
Regular
"How Ironic"
Reviews are definitely our secret weapon. I'd shoot Jar-Jar, attempt to shoot you both with the gun i've somehow gotten hold of, and then spend hours submitting reviews. That should finish you off ;D
Wed 05/08/09 at 13:18
Regular
"THFC"
haha - cheat overlord! Followed by tons of reviews, its our special weapon.
Wed 05/08/09 at 13:11
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
McLong wrote:
> ButchML & Warhunt Vs Emmie & Sonic Chris
>
> Edit: Butch and Warhunt have the ability to summon Snorlax,
> while Emmie and SC can summon Jar Jar Binks (sorry lads).
>
> Ooof...

Realistically Emmie and SC would just submit tons of content, meaning Iwould be distracted and tired from doin them all. So they would just run over Butch 2 on 1. Even he can't get out of that!
Wed 05/08/09 at 11:07
Regular
Hows abouts Jar Jar vs Snarf of the Thundercats?
Wed 05/08/09 at 09:58
Regular
"THFC"
Well thats easy, we would summon Jar Jar,he would annoy you soooooo much you would take your own lives.

Then due to him being so annoying, me and chris would also take our lives. Leaving Jar Jar as the real winner lol
Wed 05/08/09 at 09:43
Regular
ButchML & Warhunt Vs Emmie & Sonic Chris

Edit: Butch and Warhunt have the ability to summon Snorlax, while Emmie and SC can summon Jar Jar Binks (sorry lads).

Ooof...
Wed 05/08/09 at 09:12
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
Edgy wrote:
the guy from Doom (can't remember the character's
> name)?

The Rock :)

Seriously, the bloke from Doom (who, apparently, doesn't have a name) would easily win. BFG = job done.
Wed 05/08/09 at 09:10
Regular
"THFC"
Duke Nuke em' - he came here to kick ass and chew gum, and he's all out of gum!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.