GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Office Christmas Special. - Part 2."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 27/12/03 at 22:45
"slightlyshortertagl"
Perfect.
Tue 30/12/03 at 16:56
Regular
"you've got a beard"
kittworld wrote:
> why oh why didn't I tape it :( Now I have to wait till 4th January on
> BBC3. So good you just have to watch it again.

thanks for that!
i was wondering if they'd repeat it...
*sets a video aside* :)
Tue 30/12/03 at 00:30
Regular
"thursdayton!"
CDouch wrote:
> Maverick42 wrote:
>
> What did you think was intended to fool us? The conversation?
>
> The way it was set up, so we looked at the door waiting for Dawn to
> come in.

Yeh I noticed that as soon as I saw the shot, with the door on the right and Tim talking on the left, I knew.
Tue 30/12/03 at 00:13
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
But Finchy, who has died in real life since the filming of the last one, leaves them fiancées in his will...

Or something.
Tue 30/12/03 at 00:09
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
Now if this were Fools And Horses in a few years time we would get an episode where Tim breaks up with Dawn, Gareth loses his job and Brent makes a fool of himself again and then we'll see them try to win it all back in a slightly different situation...
Tue 30/12/03 at 00:01
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
CDouch wrote:
> Right this is annoying me. Was David's date at the end his real life
> girlfriend? I'm sure it was but can't find anything about it online.
> Not even her name so I can check the credits.
>
> Anyone?

Nah, she was on Jonathan Ross a while back. Didn't look much like her, as far as I recall. Could be wrong.
Tue 30/12/03 at 00:00
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
I really enjoyed both episodes. They decided to give it a happy ending for almost everyone, which was nice if a little clichéd. And the way they managed to capture the awkwardness of even the happiest situations (ie when Dawn and Tim have to walk away past everyone else) is brilliant and testament to the kind of show it is.

Brent telling Finchy to F off being one of my favourite moments - he realises that he doesn't have to try to come up with any kind of witty repost, it was an unanswerable and unfounded comment, so instead of digging himself in as per usual he tells him where to shove it. Excellent.

Also Brent being utterly lost for words on several occasions, such as when the very fat woman turns up to the office and he mistakes her for his date. Then again after he makes a fool out of himself in front of that woman.

Did anyone else notice Armando Iannuci's barber as Brent's agent?
Tue 30/12/03 at 00:00
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
Right this is annoying me. Was David's date at the end his real life girlfriend? I'm sure it was but can't find anything about it online. Not even her name so I can check the credits.

Anyone?
Mon 29/12/03 at 23:37
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
Maverick42 wrote:

> What did you think was intended to fool us? The conversation?

The way it was set up, so we looked at the door waiting for Dawn to come in.
Mon 29/12/03 at 20:49
Regular
"Swivel!"
It's great how it finished, a happy ending for Tim and Dawn. And even David Brent had a happy ending, without getting his job back. And it was so funny, best office episode ever. Kudos to Ricky Gervais and co.
Mon 29/12/03 at 19:37
Regular
why oh why didn't I tape it :( Now I have to wait till 4th January on BBC3. So good you just have to watch it again.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.