GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"General RPG Thread (Meant to be PS3, b4 Emmie got his mitts all over it)"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 25/07/09 at 11:46
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
Some good news for RPG fans who went with the PS3 like myself.

Dragon Age: Origins released Europe on Oct 23 Info
Its more an action/adventure/RPG of the Fable nature from the looks. But you have multiple playing paths which is always good for playability.

White Knight Chronicles released Nov '09 Q&A
More Final Fantasy style'd then DA:O and apparently with great online capabilites so..... much awaited.

Demon's Souls released Oct 6th Info
More action/RPG again but hey, we can't afford to be picky. Game footage looks ok, and previews seems decent. The online aspect seems good, allowing users to pop in and help youat any time if you wish, but this quote troubles me "but we were told that at a certain point in the game--once you've received a particular stone--you can force your way into another player's game and vice versa."

There is also some more info on.....

Final Fantasy 13!!!! Release Date Early 2010
Seems to have a lot more information than when I last looked on the Wiki Page

UPDATE 20/08
Here
A new Tri-Ace game, for PS3! Fans of Lost Odyssey rejoice!

Couple of interesting point here too [LINKhttp://www.rpgamer.com/news/Q2-2009/042209a.html]Linky[/LINK]
Page:
Wed 05/08/09 at 18:41
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
Haha mock him. Just like we mock your dps!!!

Anyway I'll dedicate some time to helping him level. Easy.
Thu 06/08/09 at 07:47
Regular
"THFC"
The biggest thing would be the amount of time i would spend on it, if it would run on my laptop then i would be more tempted, because i could at least do that while my gf watches some of her cr@p on the TV.

Plus the £15 a month would at times be a wast. I'll see where i get with it.

Can't leave Tales of Vesperia alone - it is awesome, one of my favourite RPG's to date i reckon.
Thu 06/08/09 at 12:04
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
It's £23 per 3 months Emmie. That's the best way to go. Plus you would get to play with 4 Freeola staffies (5 if ncrs comes back)
Thu 06/08/09 at 13:50
Regular
"THFC"
lol, you give a good sales pitch!!

Ill make sure i post on here if i give it a whirl, how good does your computer need to be to run it??
Thu 06/08/09 at 13:59
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
You can prety much turn everything down or off and my comp I used to run it on was hardly decent.
Thu 06/08/09 at 14:05
Regular
"THFC"
Warhunt wrote:
> You can prety much turn everything down or off and my comp I used
> to run it on was hardly decent.

Hmmmm, when i get home ill check the system requirements, and might install to try tonight (but Tales of Vesperia is so awesome i need to play more of it)
Thu 06/08/09 at 14:14
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
Quite a significant download, so do both. Play while you wait to D/L.

Make sure you download the trial from the "new player" section. Not "The Burning Crusade" or "Wrath of the Lich King" trials.
Thu 06/08/09 at 14:21
Regular
"THFC"
Play as i download???
Thu 06/08/09 at 14:28
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
Play TOV.
Thu 06/08/09 at 14:32
Regular
"THFC"
Oh right, lol.

Thought you meant play WoW as it downloaded.

Just checked the requirements of my work Laptop and it is just under the recommended due to graphics, but would run ok.

My home one is quite a bit worse than this (and i cant use this one) so hopefully it might work.

EDIT: Getting a bit excited about playing it now lol, what class are you Staffied?? Im thinking i would be (if i can) Hunter, Warrior or Deathknight(if i had 55 character), just had a look on a website n they seem more my style.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.