GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"General RPG Thread (Meant to be PS3, b4 Emmie got his mitts all over it)"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 25/07/09 at 11:46
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
Some good news for RPG fans who went with the PS3 like myself.

Dragon Age: Origins released Europe on Oct 23 Info
Its more an action/adventure/RPG of the Fable nature from the looks. But you have multiple playing paths which is always good for playability.

White Knight Chronicles released Nov '09 Q&A
More Final Fantasy style'd then DA:O and apparently with great online capabilites so..... much awaited.

Demon's Souls released Oct 6th Info
More action/RPG again but hey, we can't afford to be picky. Game footage looks ok, and previews seems decent. The online aspect seems good, allowing users to pop in and help youat any time if you wish, but this quote troubles me "but we were told that at a certain point in the game--once you've received a particular stone--you can force your way into another player's game and vice versa."

There is also some more info on.....

Final Fantasy 13!!!! Release Date Early 2010
Seems to have a lot more information than when I last looked on the Wiki Page

UPDATE 20/08
Here
A new Tri-Ace game, for PS3! Fans of Lost Odyssey rejoice!

Couple of interesting point here too [LINKhttp://www.rpgamer.com/news/Q2-2009/042209a.html]Linky[/LINK]
Page:
Sat 20/02/10 at 21:16
Regular
"THFC"
Not much longer to wait for WKC, i know Garin said he got bored of it, but i am hoping it will entertain me for a while.

Looking forward to playing a good RPG hopefully!!
Fri 19/02/10 at 12:45
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
Bah, who cares? It's Final Fantasy. I would cut my own hand off to play this game....... one handed???

I doubt they will use her music, they have a pretty solid "band" that create the unique music for each game and make a lot (i mean a lot) of money based on soundtrack sales.

Nobuo Uematsu if I remember.....which I do.
Thu 18/02/10 at 17:46
Regular
"THFC"
I dont mind some of her music, or the way she looks ; )

The advert did make the graphics look blooming good on the plus side!
Thu 18/02/10 at 13:34
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
It's because one of her poxy songs is included in the game, no doubt in a drawn out love cutscene...

WH will be happy though, I'm sure he's a closet Leona fan.
Thu 18/02/10 at 13:23
Regular
"THFC"
oh....... thats erm............ nice?
Thu 18/02/10 at 11:12
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
McLong wrote:
> I almost don't want to play FF anymore.
> :(

/sigh
Thu 18/02/10 at 10:46
Regular
I almost don't want to play FF anymore. :(
Thu 18/02/10 at 08:26
Regular
"THFC"
Probabaly 9 - this one used the cards in a mini game more than others. Were you a little monkey man who used daggers??

I miss the old FF's, might download them again, but i think i will wait until i am going on holiday so i can get them on PSP or something.

WKC is only a week away, think i might have to put my claim in for it
: D
Thu 18/02/10 at 03:09
Regular
"How Ironic"
Actually, i did play a FF once. It was only a demo. All i can remember is using cards or something.
Wed 17/02/10 at 23:16
Regular
"Tip The Scales"
Splitting my RPG time between the PSOne Classic: Final Fantasy VII, and Star Ocean: The Last Hope - International right now. Really enjoying Star Ocean, even if the missus has taken it off me for a few days (but it's her game, so I can't complain). Final Fantasy VII still plays and is brilliant 2 generations on, I just hope I can finish it off, this time.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.