GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"General RPG Thread (Meant to be PS3, b4 Emmie got his mitts all over it)"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 25/07/09 at 11:46
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
Some good news for RPG fans who went with the PS3 like myself.

Dragon Age: Origins released Europe on Oct 23 Info
Its more an action/adventure/RPG of the Fable nature from the looks. But you have multiple playing paths which is always good for playability.

White Knight Chronicles released Nov '09 Q&A
More Final Fantasy style'd then DA:O and apparently with great online capabilites so..... much awaited.

Demon's Souls released Oct 6th Info
More action/RPG again but hey, we can't afford to be picky. Game footage looks ok, and previews seems decent. The online aspect seems good, allowing users to pop in and help youat any time if you wish, but this quote troubles me "but we were told that at a certain point in the game--once you've received a particular stone--you can force your way into another player's game and vice versa."

There is also some more info on.....

Final Fantasy 13!!!! Release Date Early 2010
Seems to have a lot more information than when I last looked on the Wiki Page

UPDATE 20/08
Here
A new Tri-Ace game, for PS3! Fans of Lost Odyssey rejoice!

Couple of interesting point here too [LINKhttp://www.rpgamer.com/news/Q2-2009/042209a.html]Linky[/LINK]
Page:
Mon 26/04/10 at 16:22
Regular
"THFC"
Hmmm, i might try it out, probably further down the line when i am out of games on the list at the moment!
Mon 26/04/10 at 13:49
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
Sent ROF back today. Only got past chapter 1. Really didn't hit it off, but I might try it again in the future.
Thu 22/04/10 at 16:52
Regular
"Devil in disguise"
I finally got around to playing Eternal Sonata. The monologuing is simply amazing. :D
Thu 22/04/10 at 16:13
Regular
"THFC"
I aint played FF13 for a while, i guess i slipped out of it a bit. I will try get back into it but i often do this with games when i have too many games to play at once!
Thu 22/04/10 at 14:53
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
It's out tomorrow apparently.

The video's do not excite me to be honest, but I have faith.

Deciding whether to spend the last hour or two Plat'ting FF13 this week.
Thu 22/04/10 at 11:13
Regular
"THFC"
Could be worth a look! I will probably get it from LoveFilm
Thu 22/04/10 at 10:24
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
Don't know I've only seen one trailer for it so far :D But it's SE attempt at God Of War so it can't be toooooooo bad.
Thu 22/04/10 at 09:59
Regular
"Tip The Scales"
I did quite enjoy Resonance of Fate once I got used to the battle system. Scratch damage is *very* important, as are smackdowns. Depleting your hero gauge pretty much means losing the battle. It's got a couple of nasty learning curves when it comes to battle strategy too, but definately a decent game overall.
Thu 22/04/10 at 09:57
Regular
"THFC"
Not heard much about that, whats it looking like??

Might watch some game reviews / previews when i go home!
Thu 22/04/10 at 09:32
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
Nier isn't far off either mate.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.