GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Being a Christian"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 03/12/03 at 11:05
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
I am sharing a simple message of the love of Jesus and the sacrifice He paid for sin, in this post. Jesus

Jesus is going to return one day, soon and will judge the world, on account of all its sins. Revelation (the last book of the bible) gives a vivid prophetic view on the return of Christ, stating "every eye shall see". Jesus will decide who is allowed unto the Kingdom of God for all eternity through the straight and narrow path and who passes through the gates of the broad and wide path.

The Kingdom of God is heaven which is described as a place of no more tears, or pains, night or day or hunger or famin. We are told he has the best mansions lined up for his people and has glories beyond our human interpretation.

He also tells us about Hell, a place of weeping and nashing of teeth, a place of eternal punishment and terrible suffering. He also says some will have few stripes and some who reject the word of Lord will have many stripes.

My friends in order to pass from death until life you must allow in the Holy Spirit and must pray for God to come into your life. No amount of charity money or giving or helping will enter you into the Kingdom of God for all eternity except by this way; excepting the Lord Jesus into your life, the same man that took away all man's sins on the cross. John 3:16 "For God so loved the World that he sent his one and only son, for who ever believeth in him may not perish but have everlasting life" Jesus was the perfect sacrifice. He paid the price for sin, in order to get the burden of sin off your shoulders and with you for all eternity in Hell, you need to trust in the Lord Jesus, who died for sin. This is the most important decision you will ever make, either accept you are a sinner and Jesus has taken away your sin or reject Jesus and face Him one day and all eternity in Hell.

God bless and thankyou for your time. If you are interested in any of the points raised in this article or you would like to ask Jesus into your life please feel free to write to me at [email protected]
Page:
Sun 01/08/04 at 13:41
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Why can't it just die for our sins?
Sun 01/08/04 at 13:08
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Goddamn, is this thread *still* alive????
Sun 01/08/04 at 11:09
Regular
"Gundammmmm!"
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> Yes it is - the water is always there, somewhere on the earth or in
> the atmoshphere. Whether in ice or water vapour or actual water,
> there is always the same amount of water on the earth - it can't just
> float away into space.

No it isn't actually, I was sure I'd read about it in National Geographic and a quick google shows that, in fact, it's not conclusive either way that the water cycle is a closed system.
Sun 01/08/04 at 09:15
Regular
"Bicycle"
Forest Fan wrote:
> FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> No, not really.
> A water cycle developed naturally when the earth cooled down.
>
> Yes, but don't you understand that evolution has a different answer
> to everything to creation. We agree on very few, just because
> evolution says one particular event happened, it doesn't make it so.

But proof does.
Sun 01/08/04 at 09:09
Regular
cRaCkHeAd wrote:
> why say it?

Please don't spam up this thread in the LIFE AND EVERYTHING topic, please.
Sun 01/08/04 at 09:08
Regular
> No, not really.
> A water cycle developed naturally when the earth cooled down.

Yes, but don't you understand that evolution has a different answer to everything to creation. We agree on very few, just because evolution says one particular event happened, it doesn't make it so.
Sun 01/08/04 at 09:07
Regular
Ms NY wrote:
> Great - can I have your autograph? o_O

Heh. If you ever want to personally e-mail any questions/discuss anything on MSN, my ad is [email protected].
Sun 01/08/04 at 04:29
Regular
Forest Fan wrote:

>
> But you can't deny the existence of the universe, human beings and
> the ability we have to worship

Hell yes you can, man you've never put your foot into philosophy have you?

- not to mention our natural instinct
> to find something to worship.

Yes, and many psychologists would refer to this natural instinct as a comfort blanket to help us cope with death, seeing as humans are the only animals on the planet to be aware that they will die no matter what.
Sun 01/08/04 at 04:23
Regular

> Uttering the simple, all-conquering, undefeatable stock-phrase
> "God did it"
> hoorah!

No no no no no. When you're backed into a corner; a wizard did it.
Sun 01/08/04 at 00:29
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
[URL]http://www.askrealjesus.com/ANSWERS/AAanswersmain.html[/URL]

I can just imagine when this Kim Michaels person gets a visit from his mother.

"So, what have you been up to, son?"

"Oh, just the usual, talking to Jesus, you know how it is."

"Oh, of course, I had God around for tea the other day, he's an awfully nice chap."

"Of course, just like his son, I'd expect."

"Yes. How is Jesus these days?"

"Oh, he's spiffing, but he's very busy. He barely has time to sit at God's right hand these days!"
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.