GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Being a Christian"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 03/12/03 at 11:05
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
I am sharing a simple message of the love of Jesus and the sacrifice He paid for sin, in this post. Jesus

Jesus is going to return one day, soon and will judge the world, on account of all its sins. Revelation (the last book of the bible) gives a vivid prophetic view on the return of Christ, stating "every eye shall see". Jesus will decide who is allowed unto the Kingdom of God for all eternity through the straight and narrow path and who passes through the gates of the broad and wide path.

The Kingdom of God is heaven which is described as a place of no more tears, or pains, night or day or hunger or famin. We are told he has the best mansions lined up for his people and has glories beyond our human interpretation.

He also tells us about Hell, a place of weeping and nashing of teeth, a place of eternal punishment and terrible suffering. He also says some will have few stripes and some who reject the word of Lord will have many stripes.

My friends in order to pass from death until life you must allow in the Holy Spirit and must pray for God to come into your life. No amount of charity money or giving or helping will enter you into the Kingdom of God for all eternity except by this way; excepting the Lord Jesus into your life, the same man that took away all man's sins on the cross. John 3:16 "For God so loved the World that he sent his one and only son, for who ever believeth in him may not perish but have everlasting life" Jesus was the perfect sacrifice. He paid the price for sin, in order to get the burden of sin off your shoulders and with you for all eternity in Hell, you need to trust in the Lord Jesus, who died for sin. This is the most important decision you will ever make, either accept you are a sinner and Jesus has taken away your sin or reject Jesus and face Him one day and all eternity in Hell.

God bless and thankyou for your time. If you are interested in any of the points raised in this article or you would like to ask Jesus into your life please feel free to write to me at [email protected]
Page:
Wed 03/12/03 at 12:27
"Darkness, always"
God: Thou shalt not kill. Certainly not like I did back in the Old Testament. Those were the days, raining fiery death and plagues upon everyone bar my chosen Jewish friends...
Wed 03/12/03 at 12:23
Regular
"That's right!"
"Jesus is going to return one day and judge the world"

One thing I don't like about the Christian religion - all the judging. So I don't turn the other cheek, so I don't give all my money to the poor, so I do drink, swear and have "unpure" thoughts about women? So what? I don't go around killing people! Sounds like a fair trade to me.

The bible is so contradictory to itself I'd probably run out of ink if I read the whole thing cover to cover in one sitting and made a note every time it said one thing, then said the complete opposite later on.

It's not OK to murder people... unless they don't believe in God! Then it's OK!

Pft.
Wed 03/12/03 at 12:21
Rosalind wrote:
, and I've
> shrugged off unhappiness, depression and guilt. I feel alive for the
> first time.

Wow, religion can cause all this? Who would have thought it eh?
Wed 03/12/03 at 12:19
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
Your entitled to your own opinons and beliefs of course, but here are mine. I've endured 23 years of being controlled by religeon and made to feel guilty about things that didn't feel wrong to me. I shook myself free of Christianity mid way through this year, and I've shrugged off unhappiness, depression and guilt. I feel alive for the first time.
Wed 03/12/03 at 11:12
Regular
I read it and it sounds just like what those annoyances in my City Centre shout on and on about.

God doesn't exist. It's all just an elaborate ruse to cloud peoples minds from the grim realities of life.*

*my opinion, nothing more.
Wed 03/12/03 at 11:08
"Darkness, always"
"every eye shall see"

Most of them already do.
Wed 03/12/03 at 11:06
Regular
"50 BLM,30 SMN,25 RD"
You're going to get a lot of slaggings. But then again, we didn't have to read it (I only read the first line I'm afraid).
Wed 03/12/03 at 11:05
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
I am sharing a simple message of the love of Jesus and the sacrifice He paid for sin, in this post. Jesus

Jesus is going to return one day, soon and will judge the world, on account of all its sins. Revelation (the last book of the bible) gives a vivid prophetic view on the return of Christ, stating "every eye shall see". Jesus will decide who is allowed unto the Kingdom of God for all eternity through the straight and narrow path and who passes through the gates of the broad and wide path.

The Kingdom of God is heaven which is described as a place of no more tears, or pains, night or day or hunger or famin. We are told he has the best mansions lined up for his people and has glories beyond our human interpretation.

He also tells us about Hell, a place of weeping and nashing of teeth, a place of eternal punishment and terrible suffering. He also says some will have few stripes and some who reject the word of Lord will have many stripes.

My friends in order to pass from death until life you must allow in the Holy Spirit and must pray for God to come into your life. No amount of charity money or giving or helping will enter you into the Kingdom of God for all eternity except by this way; excepting the Lord Jesus into your life, the same man that took away all man's sins on the cross. John 3:16 "For God so loved the World that he sent his one and only son, for who ever believeth in him may not perish but have everlasting life" Jesus was the perfect sacrifice. He paid the price for sin, in order to get the burden of sin off your shoulders and with you for all eternity in Hell, you need to trust in the Lord Jesus, who died for sin. This is the most important decision you will ever make, either accept you are a sinner and Jesus has taken away your sin or reject Jesus and face Him one day and all eternity in Hell.

God bless and thankyou for your time. If you are interested in any of the points raised in this article or you would like to ask Jesus into your life please feel free to write to me at [email protected]
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.