GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Forgotton Movies"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 02/12/03 at 03:43
Regular
"cachoo"
Are there any movies that you haven't seen for yonks that you've remembered recently? It's nice when you suddenly remember films that you haven't seen for ages.

I looked in the Sunday TV Mag yesterday and saw Flight of The Navigator.. that was a wicked film.. then I remembered D.A.R.Y.L, another good one.

What movies can you remember from watching when you were young ?
Tue 02/12/03 at 17:38
Regular
"Whatever!"
Short Circuit
Big Trouble in Little China
Gremlins
Masters of the Universe
Tue 02/12/03 at 19:22
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Forgotten films? I have most of them on DVD! Willow, Indiana Jones, Big Trouble..., Bladerunner - I've got them all and they're all classics!

Look up a film called "The Terror Beneath Loch Ness". I have that on DVD too!
Tue 02/12/03 at 19:43
Regular
"She's a dog!"
Clue - Masterpiece, see it NOW!
Tue 02/12/03 at 19:48
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Heh, I used to think the bit with the singing message that got shot was the funniest thing of all time! I also used to find Jasper Carrott funny...
Tue 02/12/03 at 19:52
Regular
"She's a dog!"
Are you saying Clue isn't funny?
Tue 02/12/03 at 20:33
Regular
"That's right!"
Clue is amazing, I've been meaning to buy it from Play.com but they've always been out of stock (I'll check again now)

"Back to the Future and Indiana Jones are not forgotten movies, come off it!"

The question was what films I watched as a kid.
Tue 02/12/03 at 20:55
Regular
"She's a dog!"
I need to get a Region 2 copy of Clue as well, my Region 1 casing is slightly ripped cos of the packaging it came in.
Tue 02/12/03 at 21:49
Regular
"That's right!"
I need a multi regional DVD player. Bought my mate one for his birthday, about £70 including P+P, and STILL haven't treated myself to one. Got an R2 DVD player downstairs, and I'm stuck using my PS2 in my room (don't have the remote for my X-Box, since it's about £20 and I could get a DVD player for not much more than that)

"So it WAS you... I was going to expose you."

"Yes, I know, that's why I choce to expose myself."

"Please, there are ladies present!"

Clue = amazing.
Wed 03/12/03 at 00:18
Regular
Ah the Goonies...

Bring on the Groonies is all i can say!
Wed 03/12/03 at 11:53
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Tremors 3, anyone?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.