GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I... I Killed A Cat Earlier"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 30/11/03 at 14:18
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
I was going for a couple of bacon rolls earlier, and was meeting up with a mate to go along the street for a bit.

On my way down to meet him, there was a cat on a window ledge a few metres ahead, and to my left. It hopped down, went to the kerb, and started doing what all good cats do. Licking it's... area.
I scuffed my shoe by mistake, and it crapped itself - it obviously hadn't seen me. The poor thing darted out into the middle of the road and got nailed.

I feel terrible.
The driver of the car just drove on, the fool. I didn't know what to do. Meh.
Sun 30/11/03 at 17:40
Regular
It's only a cat, get over it.
Sun 30/11/03 at 17:39
Regular
cats really are dumb though - I've watched them, on more than one occasion - wait patiently at the side of the road, then, just as you are about to pass them in your car, run across in a bid to get to the other side before you hit them.

it's as though they have an inbuilt deathwish.
Sun 30/11/03 at 17:37
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Yeah, I know, I'm just really annoyed/upset to think that had I not done that, the little thing would still be alive.
Hmm.
Sun 30/11/03 at 17:35
Regular
Azul wrote:
> But if I hadn't scuffed my shoe, it would've just continued to lick
> itself.

It's called the chaos theory. you can actually use it to explain a multitude of things, in fact, pretty much everything.
Sun 30/11/03 at 17:31
"slightlyshortertagl"
Can I lick you Athul?
Sun 30/11/03 at 17:27
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> But you didn't actually kill it.
> It was nothing to do with you.

But if I hadn't scuffed my shoe, it would've just continued to lick itself.
Sun 30/11/03 at 16:32
Regular
I was driving my car near my house a few years back. some freak in a capri was doing about 60mph in front of me. Unbeknown to me he had hit a cat, and as I approached what I thought was a plastic bag, I realised it was a cat thrashing about in pain.

Being inexperienced at driving (I'd only just passed my test), I swerved, lost control and blew out a tyre on the kerb.

The cat looked like it was in great pain, so I was going to kill it with a large heavy branch I found, until some girl suggested we take it home (it had a tag). As it was the cat lived, which surprised me with it's horrible injuries. So a good job I didn't 'take it out'.
Sun 30/11/03 at 16:22
Regular
"SOUP!"
monkey_man wrote:
> I thought I found a dead cat in the road once, but when I got closer
> it was just a scarf shaped like a flat cat. Then I heard a rustling
> in the bushes and some damn punk geese flew away laughing and
> shouting "human wankor! We'll get you yet.". Damn geese.

Sounds like a hallucination or childrens tv.
Sun 30/11/03 at 15:59
Regular
"Teal'c"
Gámë§ Gì ® l ™ wrote:
> El Blokeys fault
Sun 30/11/03 at 15:38
"LOLLERSKATES!"
save it for the court.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.