GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Pre-Party Post"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 29/11/03 at 18:21
Regular
"SOUP!"
I always tend to hang around here before I go to a party, I think it relaxes me.

Anyway I'm not going to go on about "OMG OMG wot shud I wear", you dont care and nor do I. No. I wanted to know if other people wait until 5 minutes before going out to get dressed to go out (if that makes sense)

I'm not here naked like Djerrud is, just wearing my household attire (stuff not worthy of gracing the outside world).

Also, how many units of alcohol does it take the average person to get drunk? I have a bottle of rum (white rum, not old man rum) and 4 breezers (I hear you laugh, pfft, getting drunk on lager makes me feel sick).

Also I may be getting 'friendly' with my ladyfriend I was with last night and dont want my breath smelling like a brewery.

So, entertain me until half 7, please.
Sat 29/11/03 at 18:49
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
Kyz21 wrote:
> Anyone else ever woken up after a party or night out and still been
> drunk?
>
> It is so ridiculously funny. Eating your cheerios whilst giggling
> like an idiot because "they're round!"

yep! and into work drunk a few times...such a sackable offence!
Sat 29/11/03 at 18:48
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
not sure if im going out tonight but ill have a few drinks now 'just in case'
Sat 29/11/03 at 18:47
Regular
"SOUP!"
Anyone else ever woken up after a party or night out and still been drunk?

It is so ridiculously funny. Eating your cheerios whilst giggling like an idiot because "they're round!"
Sat 29/11/03 at 18:45
Regular
"SOUP!"
VenomByte wrote:
> something to contradict me

I wouldnt say that "boobs" were a base exactly. I would place bum and boobs on the same level and when u are kissing you tend to do bum-feeling and so kiss and bum, and bum and boobs tie in together.
Sat 29/11/03 at 18:45
Regular
"That's right!"
Fact - only ever thrown up twice from drinking, and I've been doing it for over four years.

First time, got hammered on vodka and Bud on my 16th birthday, threw up during "hangover" time. Second time, got quite possibly more drunk than I've ever been before at a house warming thing drinking Bud and... dun dun dun DUUUUUN! Stella. Stella is loopy juice, avoid it. Worst. Aftertaste. Ever.

Couldn't sleep (about 8 of us were crammed into a tiny flat which had no beds, and everyone was snoring) so, drunkingly, I decided to WALK home at about 1am. At 6am, I got in, fell asleep, woke up later, feeling ill as heck, threw up in the bog. Felt much better after that, heh.
Sat 29/11/03 at 18:44
Regular
"cachoo"
That's the one, thankye.
Regular
"smile, it's free"
Notorious Biggles wrote:
> I have a huge alcohol tolerance. I have witnesses to the fact that
> I'm still sober after what equates to 20 rounds.

I offer my comiserations. That would really suck.
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Damn Americans and there making of bases..
Sat 29/11/03 at 18:43
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Ms NY wrote:
> What's that Spanish drink called? It's red and has fruit in it I
> think. Um.. Begins with C, or S or something.. ?

Sangria
Sat 29/11/03 at 18:43
"I love yo... lamp."
It depends what sort of party it is. Sometimes I can be ready in a few minutes, other times when there is reason for me to make a big impression I'll take ages.

Black rum rockos muchos. But not so much white rum.

I have a huge alcohol tolerance. I have witnesses to the fact that I'm still sober after what equates to 20 rounds.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.