GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Pre-Party Post"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 29/11/03 at 18:21
Regular
"SOUP!"
I always tend to hang around here before I go to a party, I think it relaxes me.

Anyway I'm not going to go on about "OMG OMG wot shud I wear", you dont care and nor do I. No. I wanted to know if other people wait until 5 minutes before going out to get dressed to go out (if that makes sense)

I'm not here naked like Djerrud is, just wearing my household attire (stuff not worthy of gracing the outside world).

Also, how many units of alcohol does it take the average person to get drunk? I have a bottle of rum (white rum, not old man rum) and 4 breezers (I hear you laugh, pfft, getting drunk on lager makes me feel sick).

Also I may be getting 'friendly' with my ladyfriend I was with last night and dont want my breath smelling like a brewery.

So, entertain me until half 7, please.
Sat 29/11/03 at 19:03
Regular
"SOUP!"
Borat, you like drink more than most of us, dont spoil it for the wee chillun
Regular
"That's right!"
Not a HUGE fan of drink, as in I don't get lashed every night, or even every weekend (though that has as much to do with money as anything else) but I do enjoy the odd drinking session.

I just miss the old days of being 15-16. When we COULD go to pubs, but the chance of someone getting knocked back was too high, so we'd just drink in somebody's house. Cheaper, more fun, and without the chance of getting your head kicked in by some ape called "Daz"

Enjoy this time while you can, people, when you get too old you'll be stuck in pubs paying £4 for a bottle of Bud, with music so loud you can't talk to each other, and some guy with dog breath trying to tell you about the good old days.
Regular
"cachoo"
Mattribute wrote:
> He once thought he was getting chased home by Freddy Krueger (sp?),
> so he ran the 3 miles back from town, scared out of his head.

Christ!! THAT must've been really scary!! Imagine that, being chased by HIM?!! Gawdon B! That's evil. :D
Regular
Mattribute wrote:
> But who wants to live in Switzerland?

heh - but the women ....

oh wait, that's sweden.

yeah - who wants to live in switzerland?
Sat 29/11/03 at 19:02
Regular
"tokyo police club"
ßora† SagdiyeV wrote:
> if drink was
> discovered today, it would be a class A illegal drug.

Erm..?

How often does drink cause you to hallucinate, become paranoid or even kill you, compared with drugs? (lets see how many stats I can get out of that one)
Sat 29/11/03 at 19:01
Regular
"tokyo police club"
ßora† SagdiyeV wrote:
> I've often wondered why our culture is so geared around drink. there
> are many places in europe where pubs are virtually unknown, and
> people have civilised get togethers where they have intelligent
> conversations, rather than shouting matches sozzled out of their
> heads ....

But who wants to live in Switzerland?
Sat 29/11/03 at 19:00
Regular
MoJoJoJo wrote:
> Drugs are bad, m'kay? Drink is much better.

to be honest mojojojo I can't see the difference. used responsibly they're both the same. and one thing's for sure - if drink was discovered today, it would be a class A illegal drug.
Sat 29/11/03 at 19:00
Regular
"tokyo police club"
My uncle has told me tales of acid tabs...

He once thought he was getting chased home by Freddy Krueger (sp?), so he ran the 3 miles back from town, scared out of his head.

Then he turned on my SNES and laughed his head off at Super Mario World for 4 hours.

Class.
Sat 29/11/03 at 18:59
Regular
I've often wondered why our culture is so geared around drink. there are many places in europe where pubs are virtually unknown, and people have civilised get togethers where they have intelligent conversations, rather than shouting matches sozzled out of their heads ....
Sat 29/11/03 at 18:58
Regular
"That's right!"
When I used to get high, I thought my head was caving in on itself, or that my head was about to explode. I also thought I was sinking into a bed, T-1000 style once. Oh, and I thought I was falling into a glass of water I was drinking from. And I would forget my own name, where I was and even what planet we were on.

Regardless to say, I don't touch drugs anymore. I had, ooh, probably three good times from it. And three times I class as the WORST experiences of my life (especially the first time, since I had no idea what was happening and I'll admit I was a little scared, since forgetting your own name and "what life is" is a pretty surreal experience)

Drugs are bad, m'kay? Drink is much better.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.