GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Matrix Revolutions (major spoiler) silly bit"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 17/11/03 at 13:11
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Just something my brother pointed out to me yesterday, that was so obvious I missed it.

So the machines are farming humans for the energy right?

Ok, Neo and Trinity fly above the cloud layer, and its bright and sunny.

Are the machines so naff that they can't build structures above this cloud layer and use solar energy? I mean, Its only a couple of 100 feet from the ground.

BAH! STUPID FILM! >:( >:(
Mon 17/11/03 at 14:14
Regular
"She's a dog!"
What is the gunk made of?

Because there is no sun, there are no plants, so no animals, so no food, so no humans.
Mon 17/11/03 at 14:15
"Darkness, always"
Well, if you want to make an ill-considered assumption that machines can randomly defy the laws of physics at will a plot-hole, I guess I can't stop you.
"Darkness, always"
Peter Venkman wrote:
> Because there is no sun, there are no plants, so no animals, so no
> food, so no humans.

Artificial sunlight?
Regular
The Matrix isn't a story you fools! It's just a bunch of pictures and actors talking rubbish to fill in time between 30 minute long Kung Fu fights.

"I assume the stance of the one legged crane."

"You're a virus mister anderson, I am the cure."

"Whatever"
Mon 17/11/03 at 14:16
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Peter Venkman wrote:
> What is the gunk made of?
>
> Because there is no sun, there are no plants, so no animals, so no
> food, so no humans.

You dont need sunlight to grow plants, from the films we were still technically advanced, whole crops could be grown in caverns with artificial light.
Mon 17/11/03 at 14:17
Regular
"She's a dog!"
You won this round.
Mon 17/11/03 at 14:19
Regular
"It is inevitable"

"put a sock in it smith"
Mon 17/11/03 at 14:22
Regular
"She's a dog!"
Borat, the first film had a great script I thought. The whole Smith talking to Morpheus was amazing. And I love the Smith/Anderson confrontations. From the, 'I'm willing to wipe the slate clean' to the 'goodbye Mr Anderson'. What a film....ruined by the awful third one.
Mon 17/11/03 at 14:28
Regular
hey I love all 3 films, some more than others.

but the story takes itself so seriously you gotta take the mick. when does anyone actually smile in the trilogy? I think Smith laughing in revolutions was the first time anyone laughed.

still, all good stuff.

"What's he doing??!"
"He's beginning to believe"
"looks to me more like he's fiddling with his manpole to me morpheus..."
"he is the one"
Mon 17/11/03 at 14:34
Regular
"She's a dog!"
Cipher has a little smile when he puts his phone in the bin.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.