GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Ginger's speech."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 03/11/03 at 19:22
Regular
"Light of the world"
Ok, For noobs, regulars, the golden oldies and just arrived

I just wanted to say a little something.

I look around the forums of late and ALOT of new users are coming on the forums. Which is good - new generations and new people can be a great benefit for the SR community. New ideas, humour and aspects are introduced and I enjoy it.

But, We seem to have a conflict. Between old and new. The New users come on and as silly as it may seem they do not know of the SR world. How to act and post the way we do. They come in and use their txt language, make two sentence posts relating to nothing in block capitals. Obviously this will ennoy the regular users and they all join in group force abusing and generally being nasty singling these noobs out - or in some cases to retalliate and destroy it for the rest of us. Spamming the joint and getting themselves banned.

I just think - if some users when newer members start. If we just explained what we like and don't like so they are stopped in their tracks and eazed into the way we work gently things would run alot smoother for us, staff and the newer users. If we just cain immediatly and the same old thing happens, they spam wildly they'll get banned. If we maybe let them know first they wont do so. If they have been warned politely but are immature nerds which get there thrills from destroying everyone elses fun...they will be banned im sure by sir smuggly.

Come on guys. Im sure it will make it better for all of us?

Just a thought

Love ginge :)
Mon 03/11/03 at 21:26
Regular
"www.bloodbanx.com"
Gígž wrote:

> I apoligise if you arent annoying. :)

thanks for apoligising.
Mon 03/11/03 at 21:25
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
b銊ánt wrote:
> i used to be one of the insulted some would say i still am but i
> recived an officail post saying "this is your first unannoying
> post" from the legnedary AOE read it!
> IT IS IN WHERE DO YOU LIVE TOPIC!
> see i am no longer annoying! yes!

"yes!"

Well i dont know about that, your name just annoys me alot. I mean look at it. Un-original or what?

I apoligise if you arent annoying. :)
Mon 03/11/03 at 21:22
Regular
"www.bloodbanx.com"
i used to be one of the insulted some would say i still am but i recived an officail post saying "this is your first unannoying post" from the legnedary AOE read it!
IT IS IN WHERE DO YOU LIVE TOPIC!
see i am no longer annoying! yes!
Mon 03/11/03 at 21:15
Regular
"SSX 3 = amazing"
Absolu† Neó wrote:
> Send an e-mail to SR Col and apologise to them and im sure they'll
> allow you stay on the forums just as long as you behave! :)

Said on many occassions: I don't apologize, and if I do i don't mean it.

As I said before, if they ban me, I'll wait a little bit then create a new email and username.
Mon 03/11/03 at 21:13
Regular
"SSX 3 = amazing"
maybe if....

oooooops
Mon 03/11/03 at 21:11
Regular
"cachoo"
There are sooo many "if's" in this topic, it's hurting my brain.

Agreed, though.
Mon 03/11/03 at 21:11
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
SSX 3 = great wrote:
> Plus, newbies, like me, don't actually type like that.

You'd be surprised. YOU don't, but almost all other newbies new to forums like this do.
Mon 03/11/03 at 21:09
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
AJ's speech:

Meh.
Mon 03/11/03 at 21:07
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
I hate getting to these topics late. Means I can't point out words like "ennoy".
Mon 03/11/03 at 21:02
Regular
Lil Ginge is like the new female lead of the forum.

*swoons*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.