GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Ginger's speech."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 03/11/03 at 19:22
Regular
"Light of the world"
Ok, For noobs, regulars, the golden oldies and just arrived

I just wanted to say a little something.

I look around the forums of late and ALOT of new users are coming on the forums. Which is good - new generations and new people can be a great benefit for the SR community. New ideas, humour and aspects are introduced and I enjoy it.

But, We seem to have a conflict. Between old and new. The New users come on and as silly as it may seem they do not know of the SR world. How to act and post the way we do. They come in and use their txt language, make two sentence posts relating to nothing in block capitals. Obviously this will ennoy the regular users and they all join in group force abusing and generally being nasty singling these noobs out - or in some cases to retalliate and destroy it for the rest of us. Spamming the joint and getting themselves banned.

I just think - if some users when newer members start. If we just explained what we like and don't like so they are stopped in their tracks and eazed into the way we work gently things would run alot smoother for us, staff and the newer users. If we just cain immediatly and the same old thing happens, they spam wildly they'll get banned. If we maybe let them know first they wont do so. If they have been warned politely but are immature nerds which get there thrills from destroying everyone elses fun...they will be banned im sure by sir smuggly.

Come on guys. Im sure it will make it better for all of us?

Just a thought

Love ginge :)
Thu 06/11/03 at 11:27
Regular
"You fail in life!"
How did he or she know what you look like? Im sure you dont look that bad, there are some really bad looking people out there and i really dont think you're one of them.
Wed 05/11/03 at 21:35
Regular
"Light of the world"
After spending my time on this and then being cained by a newbie for my personal appearence. I still not giving up on my theory.

He was the kind that has been warned and gets kicked out of being a jerk.

Yes.
Wed 05/11/03 at 18:26
Regular
"Light of the world"
this is true
Wed 05/11/03 at 18:23
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
Belldandy wrote:
> SSX 3 = great wrote:
> Memorandum! wrote:
> omg ur ginger omg wtf y wud ne1 be ginger wtf!!!!!11111111
>
>
> (Sorry)
>
> Look, you are supposed to eb a respected regular but why post uselss
> and stupid posts liek that?
>
> Because it's funny and it's sarcastic, regulars know that we mostly
> hate text talk and use it only when we want to be sarcastic to
> others, hence because you are new you don't know that. And no one
> respects regulars really.

Plus the fact that I'm also 'a ginger' and Lil Ginge knows this...it was just meant to be sarcastic and ironic.
Wed 05/11/03 at 18:10
Regular
"Light of the world"
ok dokey
Wed 05/11/03 at 16:52
"Mimmargh!"
Right, I am off to dinner now.
Wed 05/11/03 at 16:51
Emperor Xerxes wrote:

>
at the next JAT election I expect you to vote for me!

Heh.
Wed 05/11/03 at 16:42
"Mimmargh!"
Lil Ginge wrote:
> thats true.
>
> Then my pub quiz queen title would of been stripped if I hadnt
> listened to you. I am forever in your debt.

Thats right! So at the next JAT election I expect you to vote for me!
Wed 05/11/03 at 16:40
Regular
"Light of the world"
thats true.

Then my pub quiz queen title would of been stripped if I hadnt listened to you. I am forever in your debt.

Poor indians
Wed 05/11/03 at 16:38
"Mimmargh!"
Lil Ginge wrote:
> wow..
>
> How the hell was it that red indians somehow appeared in this topic?
> How very random!

I am only trying to educate you people!

What the hell happens if it comes up in a pub quiz!? Eh!!??
You will think to yourselves; ''thank God for Emperor Xerxes on that internet forum'' thats what, right before getting the answer wrong anyway.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.