GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"A really really funny hacking anecdote"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 31/10/03 at 15:57
Regular
I hacked this american kids hotmail password, and spoke to his mum (or mom, as they have it in the US) on msn- for some reason the kids mum was techno savvy and had an msn messenger account.

btw i can't remember their names, sharon and her son was tom i think.

I saw 'Sharon' online and wanted to have some fun - I didn't know it was his mum at the time!!

I said 'Hey, whats up baby?'

She said '?'

I said "Babe you want some sugar?"

She said "Tom is that you?"

I said "Uh huh, im at jakes house on his computer. See, I been thinkin, we've known each other for quite a while now. I'm thinking we should step up our relationship a bit."

She said "tom what ARE you talking about?"

I said "Look, let me make it clear Sharon: i want to do it with you. i think you're the hottest person ive ever known, i dream abou you all day, and well, i love you, baby"

She said "?"

I said "Baby, i know this might sound sudden. But I just want to be inside you."

She said nothing. And blocked me.

Later, the kid who i had 'hacked', he come online and i told him i'd asked out his mate sharon.

"**** SHARON IS MY MOM YOU ********* *******!!!'

Aww bless.
Fri 31/10/03 at 22:29
Regular
'Well it’s hard to know when someone with the kind of humour that finds incest jokes funny is actually joking.'

I find funny jokes funny, and crap jokes unfunny, I really couldn't give 2 *****s as to whether it featured motha****ery or sunshine and roses.
Fri 31/10/03 at 21:45
Regular
"cachoo"
Oh cool.. *pours coke in rizla*

damn..
Fri 31/10/03 at 21:44
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Can be smoked too.
Fri 31/10/03 at 21:43
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
Now people put it up their noses instead, or something.
Fri 31/10/03 at 21:40
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Apparently it was the early 20th century when cocaine was no longer put into Coca-Cola. I HAVE learnt something in the last week.
Fri 31/10/03 at 21:38
Regular
"cachoo"
=D How'd ya guess?
Fri 31/10/03 at 21:37
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Drinking coke no doubt.
Fri 31/10/03 at 21:28
Regular
"cachoo"
No, not really.
Fri 31/10/03 at 21:27
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Have you been drinking NY?
Fri 31/10/03 at 21:25
Regular
"cachoo"
Heheheheh, I thought it was funny.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.