GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"A really really funny hacking anecdote"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 31/10/03 at 15:57
Regular
I hacked this american kids hotmail password, and spoke to his mum (or mom, as they have it in the US) on msn- for some reason the kids mum was techno savvy and had an msn messenger account.

btw i can't remember their names, sharon and her son was tom i think.

I saw 'Sharon' online and wanted to have some fun - I didn't know it was his mum at the time!!

I said 'Hey, whats up baby?'

She said '?'

I said "Babe you want some sugar?"

She said "Tom is that you?"

I said "Uh huh, im at jakes house on his computer. See, I been thinkin, we've known each other for quite a while now. I'm thinking we should step up our relationship a bit."

She said "tom what ARE you talking about?"

I said "Look, let me make it clear Sharon: i want to do it with you. i think you're the hottest person ive ever known, i dream abou you all day, and well, i love you, baby"

She said "?"

I said "Baby, i know this might sound sudden. But I just want to be inside you."

She said nothing. And blocked me.

Later, the kid who i had 'hacked', he come online and i told him i'd asked out his mate sharon.

"**** SHARON IS MY MOM YOU ********* *******!!!'

Aww bless.
Fri 31/10/03 at 15:57
Regular
I hacked this american kids hotmail password, and spoke to his mum (or mom, as they have it in the US) on msn- for some reason the kids mum was techno savvy and had an msn messenger account.

btw i can't remember their names, sharon and her son was tom i think.

I saw 'Sharon' online and wanted to have some fun - I didn't know it was his mum at the time!!

I said 'Hey, whats up baby?'

She said '?'

I said "Babe you want some sugar?"

She said "Tom is that you?"

I said "Uh huh, im at jakes house on his computer. See, I been thinkin, we've known each other for quite a while now. I'm thinking we should step up our relationship a bit."

She said "tom what ARE you talking about?"

I said "Look, let me make it clear Sharon: i want to do it with you. i think you're the hottest person ive ever known, i dream abou you all day, and well, i love you, baby"

She said "?"

I said "Baby, i know this might sound sudden. But I just want to be inside you."

She said nothing. And blocked me.

Later, the kid who i had 'hacked', he come online and i told him i'd asked out his mate sharon.

"**** SHARON IS MY MOM YOU ********* *******!!!'

Aww bless.
Fri 31/10/03 at 15:58
Regular
"Taste My Pain"
*makes tossing motion with hand*
Fri 31/10/03 at 16:00
Regular
as funny as a dose of hemmorhoids
Fri 31/10/03 at 16:02
Regular
"Balls"
You really have nothing better to do, don't you?

This counts as a criminal offence and this is evidence that you admitted you performed such an act. If only that kid knew about this post, you wouldn't have a leg to stand on.
Fri 31/10/03 at 16:02
Regular
You have confessed to hacking and also find incest funny.

Ban him, please.
Fri 31/10/03 at 16:11
Regular
Incest - a game the whole family can play!

BA BOOM TSCH
Fri 31/10/03 at 16:14
Regular
I don't think incest is funny.

'Incest - a game the whole family can play!'

But I found that funny.

And kids, lighten up a bit, kay? Just because your lives are one big depress-fest it doesn't mean you can't have a little fun at other peoples expense.
Fri 31/10/03 at 16:16
Regular
Lol Borat :-P You sick mofo.

Dude, I'm game for a laugh, just reading peoples emails isnt the thing that gets my pulse racing.
Fri 31/10/03 at 20:05
Regular
Well, you gotta try it before you can comment on it.

Once there was this guy who kept all his emails from his girlfriend in a certain folded (I think he called it 'Helens Bells'), and some of it was pretty naughty, so I inevitably went and put them all into one folder and emailed it to everyone on his email address list, all his friends and that.

The most beautiful part was when I added in some VERY naughty extras into some of the emails. I don't mean to blow my own trumpet, but it was truly fantastic work. And reading everyones replies was the icing on the proverbial Goodness Cake.
Fri 31/10/03 at 20:12
Regular
"www.bloodbanx.com"
the fun of hacking!! if you know the game red alert 2 for pc well i can make it look like someone else said something online lol it's sooo funny

how you do that hotmail thing? did you say you ask 4 passwords?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.