GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"100 Scariest..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 26/10/03 at 19:32
Regular
"Va Va Voom"
Channel 4 last night and carrying on tonight in a run-down of the 100 scariest moments of tv/movies. I missed it last night but will be watching tonight no doubt.

So what do you think will be the top few scary moments voted for by the public?

I would think that the final scene from 'Blair Witch Project' where the guy is standing in the corner of the basement and both of the people get killed would be in the top couple, if not number one.

The Psycho shower scene is bound to be in the top few I think

The excorcist scene where she turns her head around will be there, despite it not been scary now, it was scary at the time (70/80's or whenever it was made)

Personally I think the scariest movie moment is from "The Ring" where the girl crawls out from the TV or where it flashes a glimpse of her dead in the closet.

I do not find serial killer 'horrors' scary, I much prefer a good old supernatural scare.

So what are your top few scariest moments in movies or tv?
Mon 27/10/03 at 09:33
Regular
"Taste My Pain"
Crazy_Daisy wrote:
> I would think that the final scene from 'Blair Witch Project' where
> the guy is standing in the corner of the basement and both of the
> people get killed would be in the top couple, if not number one.

Is that a joke? The scariest thing about that film was when the xcredits started rolling and I paniced, trying to remember whether I had actually spent money to watch the film on a pay-per-view movie channel, or just watched it on a subscription Sky channel.

I breathed a huge sigh of relief and wiped the cold sweat away from my forehead when I realised I had not, in fact, payed to watch that utter pile of toss of a film.
Mon 27/10/03 at 09:28
Regular
EL ® ö B ì Ñ wrote:
> "Johnny's here"

no, no NO.

look at my tagline.
Mon 27/10/03 at 09:28
Regular
ÂLŠ†ÂÎR wrote:
> Its bull sheet. Half of these aren't even remotely moving or scary in
> anyway.

i take it you saw the scene from goodfellas? i mean- WTF!!!
Mon 27/10/03 at 09:25
"Mimmargh!"
My scariest moment was when I first looked in the mirror.
I have been in a life long depression ever since.

That is all.
Mon 27/10/03 at 01:01
"Johnny's here"
Mon 27/10/03 at 00:12
Regular
Oh yes and add The Thing. Although not really "scary" but more disturbing and most excellently done.
Mon 27/10/03 at 00:11
Regular
Scream, Coronation Street, the bloody Judderman advert and Wizard of Oz typified what a funking ballax effort that was.
Mon 27/10/03 at 00:11
Regular
there must be room for the thing!

g'night
Mon 27/10/03 at 00:09
Regular
Absolutley pathetic. The Blair Witch is not only crap but its not even remotely scary. Hell Raiser, Halloween, Texas Chainsaw Masacre, Exorsist, Jaws, Evil Dead and The Shining were the only ones I agreed with. The rest were in wrong positions or shouldn't have even been there in the first place.
Sun 26/10/03 at 23:54
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
I just found it quite freaky but my friend reminded me of another film I saw recently so stick in "I know what you did last summer" in its place. Not very scary but as I've said I've not seen many horror films.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.