GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Another Code: R (Wii) "

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Another Code: R'.
Thu 02/07/09 at 16:58
Regular
A walkthrough is available at the following link:

Click Here

The original post is below.

hi everyone

hope ur enjoying the summer, can anyone help with the above i can't get the barbecue to light. there's a flap of card but i cant pick it up other than this i'm stumped ive restarted the game 3 times doing things in diffrent order but still get stuck at the same spot.

thanks
Mon 20/07/09 at 15:13
Regular
well ive finished ive done it ive done it oh yeh i was up till 5 this morning but i did it lol thanks for everyone helping especialy empty nest it must have been the most fusrating but adictive game i have played thanks for your help
Mon 20/07/09 at 15:29
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
nurseinboots wrote:
> well ive finished ive done it ive done it oh yeh i was up till 5
> this morning but i did it lol thanks for everyone helping
> especialy empty nest it must have been the most fusrating but
> adictive game i have played thanks for your help

Congratulations to you too!
Mon 20/07/09 at 18:56
Regular
hi if you work it out can you post it i am also stuck here i have tried the puddle and all the tubs ect with water in them even tried the taps and buying it from the dinner i will post if i find it.
Tue 21/07/09 at 10:51
Regular
Ace are you looking for the pure water because its in the stream near the shack where you find mathew in the well near the beginning, when you go over the wooden bridge (not the covered bridge) look at the stream below thats your pure water good luck
Tue 21/07/09 at 23:18
Regular
thanks even though its had me screeming give me a break it is one of the best games i have tried.
Wed 22/07/09 at 18:05
Regular
Hi there empty nest did you ever get out of room 101? I'm still in there and keep trying to get batteries out of the phone for my TAS but it doesn't work.... HELP!!!
Wed 22/07/09 at 18:17
Regular
Sorry guys had to look further down for your tips - thanks nurse. I can finally leave room 101 !! Sure I'll be back asking for help soon though!!
Fri 24/07/09 at 10:29
Regular
I come on here about 10.30 most mornings (as you can see by my name I now have no life haha) so if you need any help I will if I can because I know how frustrating it can be when your stuck, if it wasnt for the people on here I would probably still be on the f*****g covered bridge, (sorry about that I just had a flash back) good luck everyone
Fri 24/07/09 at 19:13
Regular
Hi, i'm stuck in that room with the computer, and i need a password to read an e-mail, does anyone know what it is?
i got a four digit number, but that doesn't work.
Sat 25/07/09 at 07:25
Regular
Hi, I could really do with some help, I am trying to get into Matthews dads office, I have got through the gate, but the office door is locked, I have tried everything. am I missing something, can someone please help...Thanks

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.