GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Another Code: R (Wii) "

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Another Code: R'.
Thu 02/07/09 at 16:58
Regular
A walkthrough is available at the following link:

Click Here

The original post is below.

hi everyone

hope ur enjoying the summer, can anyone help with the above i can't get the barbecue to light. there's a flap of card but i cant pick it up other than this i'm stumped ive restarted the game 3 times doing things in diffrent order but still get stuck at the same spot.

thanks
Sat 22/08/09 at 17:01
Regular
With the lions, have you taken photos of the pictures in the book? Have you superimposed them? Have you tried sliding the pictures following the arrows, you should see what you meant to do.
Good luck.
Sat 22/08/09 at 16:58
Regular
It seems I am the last person to have gotten this game! Hope I am not too late in my reply!
Use the cardboard flap to fan the flames on the barbecue.
Most of this game seems to be finding how you're meant to wiggle the remote!
Hopefully that helps you. Good luck.
Sat 22/08/09 at 16:30
Regular
empty nest wrote:
> lukey boy wrote:
> how do i get mats puzzle box out the machine in the clock tower
> ive picked up th mop and tried that but i dont know what to do
> with it plz help me
>
> you just wait till it comes round and prod it with your wii
> remote, just keep trying

thank u
Fri 21/08/09 at 19:18
Regular
hi back yet again.

i am in the office with the lions i have tried them in every position with no luck even startd writing them down in case i was doing the same things. do you have to do something with the black pages before you do the lions.

thanks
Thu 20/08/09 at 10:48
Regular
sorry I mean the mop/wii remote, but you knew that didnt you
Tue 18/08/09 at 10:24
Regular
lukey boy wrote:
> how do i get mats puzzle box out the machine in the clock tower
> ive picked up th mop and tried that but i dont know what to do
> with it plz help me

you just wait till it comes round and prod it with your wii remote, just keep trying
Mon 17/08/09 at 17:34
Regular
lukey boy
you put the mop in the coggs and wheels wait for the puzzle box to come round and knock it with mop it and keep doing this until the box falls out. if you have probs opening box see my other posts
hope that helps
Mon 17/08/09 at 16:52
Regular
how do i get mats puzzle box out the machine in the clock tower ive picked up th mop and tried that but i dont know what to do with it plz help me
Mon 17/08/09 at 15:40
Regular
you click on the card board and then you go to the big white tent and then pick up the maches then go to the berbeque then light it with the maches and then flap the cardboard up and down for a bit then is done
Mon 17/08/09 at 15:36
Regular
empty nest wrote:
> Tigg27 wrote:
> empty nest wrote:
> mathew is sitting under a tree on the right hand side as your
> running, hope this helps
>
>
>
>
> Hey, I'm sorry I've looked all over for Matt; which tree is he
> sat under? Do I need to go far before I find him?
>
> I THINK he's on the opposite side of the road to the shack, look
> for a road that goes up and when you go up the tree is on your
> left hand side good luck tigg

hey im tryin 2 find matt and the only tree ive found is the lonely oak im havin great trouble finding matt and to b honest ive been stuck here for 2 days and gettin annoyed with myself
plz plz plz can some1 help me to find matt

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.