GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Another Code: R (Wii) "

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Another Code: R'.
Thu 02/07/09 at 16:58
Regular
A walkthrough is available at the following link:

Click Here

The original post is below.

hi everyone

hope ur enjoying the summer, can anyone help with the above i can't get the barbecue to light. there's a flap of card but i cant pick it up other than this i'm stumped ive restarted the game 3 times doing things in diffrent order but still get stuck at the same spot.

thanks
Sun 12/07/09 at 09:38
Regular
mathew is sitting under a tree on the right hand side as your running, hope this helps
Sun 12/07/09 at 09:36
Regular
hello everyone hope you can help, can you tell me what to put in the tas to get across the covered bridge I have no idea at all thank you
Sat 11/07/09 at 15:44
Hi,
You should be able to pick up the cardborad the use it on the bbq to make the fire larger. Im not sure on what to do if it wont let you pick it up but just keep trying.

However
I am really stuck on a part fairly far into the game.
I am inside the lab and stuck inside elizabeths dads office, i cannot leave until i find a hidden pannel in the wall. I have found out that the lon heads on the ornament can turn around, i have also discovered what i think is the way to turn them to unlock the hidden panel. However eveytime i turn them nothing happens. Have been stuck now for many days, please help me!!
Thu 09/07/09 at 23:23
Regular
I take it you got the charcoal and matches and it doesnt light well so ryan tells you to fan it then you can pick up the card and fan it
Thu 09/07/09 at 23:19
Regular
Hi
I am on chapter 3 and I cant find matthew, anyone know where he is or do i need to get the bracelet or the battey for music player, or the music player in the shack, and how do you get them.
Thanks
Thu 02/07/09 at 17:08
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
I have never played the game myself so can not help. Normally I can find anything given enough time so I will try and have a look when I have some spare time.

Do you enjoy the game apart from this? I noitce online that there are a large number of posts that it is quite difficult, is that true?
Thu 02/07/09 at 16:58
Regular
A walkthrough is available at the following link:

Click Here

The original post is below.

hi everyone

hope ur enjoying the summer, can anyone help with the above i can't get the barbecue to light. there's a flap of card but i cant pick it up other than this i'm stumped ive restarted the game 3 times doing things in diffrent order but still get stuck at the same spot.

thanks

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.