GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Another Code: R (Wii) "

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Another Code: R'.
Thu 02/07/09 at 16:58
Regular
A walkthrough is available at the following link:

Click Here

The original post is below.

hi everyone

hope ur enjoying the summer, can anyone help with the above i can't get the barbecue to light. there's a flap of card but i cant pick it up other than this i'm stumped ive restarted the game 3 times doing things in diffrent order but still get stuck at the same spot.

thanks
Mon 17/08/09 at 11:21
Regular
Hi jazz well done, this game had me screaming at the tv but as you say its so addictive good luck
Sun 16/08/09 at 16:44
Regular
Hi Empty Nest,

Success, ..... Moral try everything , point everywhere and sometimes even "knowing" the answer is not enough.

Thank you for your help.
Sun 16/08/09 at 11:05
Regular
Hi empty nest, thank you for your reply.

I have found the mirror and the fishing rod but I cant pick either one.

This is getting to be a big struggle (boy is this game additive).

Have I missed out a step.

I have tried to pick up mirror first, then the rod, also the rod first and then the mirror, but have not been able to aquire either,

did i say that this game is frustating......... have been trying since your last post.
Sun 16/08/09 at 09:50
Regular
jazz07 wrote:
> Hi Im in room 202 trying to wake mike, but he is away with the
> fairies, I woke him up once but he has gone back to sleep.
> The security door is open a little a I think I will need the
> fishing rod but cant pick it up.
> Please help, what have I missed.

go back into the other room and pick up the mirror on the desk then it will let you pick up the fishing rod because you need both for the next bit
Sat 15/08/09 at 21:01
Regular
Hi Im in room 202 trying to wake mike, but he is away with the fairies, I woke him up once but he has gone back to sleep.
The security door is open a little a I think I will need the fishing rod but cant pick it up.
Please help, what have I missed.
Fri 14/08/09 at 10:20
Regular
babbettes wrote:
> i have got into the reception room now but how do you get rid of
> the red stuff to see the numbers help please

go back into the room you just came from and in a cupboard there are some spray cans use one of these to remove the lipstick from the panel
Thu 13/08/09 at 15:54
Regular
i have got into the reception room now but how do you get rid of the red stuff to see the numbers help please
Thu 13/08/09 at 11:04
Regular
babbettes wrote:
> when doing the cube it has to be done very slowly.
> can anyone help me i cant get out of room 101 what code do you
> put in and how im really stuck its driving me mad

Have you changed the batteries in the taz if this is the bit your stuck on have a look on page 2, I think it is, cos I had to have it explained to me
Thu 13/08/09 at 09:04
Regular
when doing the cube it has to be done very slowly.
can anyone help me i cant get out of room 101 what code do you put in and how im really stuck its driving me mad
Tue 11/08/09 at 11:40
Regular
hector b wrote:
> can any one tell me the password to richards emails on his pc in
> chapter 3

go into the draw and see the piece of paper and fold it corner to corner till you get a number if that doesnt work turn the number upside down and then that one will work

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.