GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"That Russian Roulette Malarky"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 06/10/03 at 20:32
Regular
"may contain nuts"
AT college today the hot topic was "Did you see that Derren Brown bloke, wow it was so amazing I almost jizzed myself" well to be honest I didnt think it was all that impressive. He fired a blank away from himself, and granted he didnt die which is impressive, but I somehow think it was a bit dodgy. He fired two shots away from him and 3 at his head.

With only 1 bullet and 5 shots he had a 1 in 5 chance of dying, but fired two away so he only really had a 3/5 chance of dying. Thats 60%, just over half, and people have taken much bigger risks than that. Anyway it wasn't bad, but I felt it had a bit of an anti-climax. At least he got it over and done with in a few minutes instead of spending 44 days doing it like David Blaine - someone should hook their car exhaust up to his air supply.

Anyway I heard on the news this morning that a number of copycat had played Russian Roulette, unsucessfully, following Derren Browns stunt. All respect to the dead and that but ARE YOU BLOODY STUPID! Copying Jackass stuff and wrestling moves when it tells you not to is a different thing altogether. Firing a gun at your head is just plain retarded. Anyway they got what was coming... a bullet.

By the way did anyone else think the guy that loaded the gun for Derren Brown looked like Ralf Little of Royle Family fame?
Tue 07/10/03 at 10:42
Regular
Mon 06/10/03 at 21:45
Regular
"M4ke Luv"
I'd definitely watch that + tape it and sell it to anybody who didnt watch it!!!!!!
Mon 06/10/03 at 21:39
Regular
"Not a Jew"
ßora† SagdiyeV wrote:
> I think a real challenge for Derren Brown would be to have him tied to
> a chair, with Osama Bin Laden driving slowly towards him in a
> chieftan tank, and Derren has to convince Osama to stop using only
> his mind control abilities.

To make it more interesting Osama should have some C4 crammed up his backside and the detonator should be in a Big Mac on top of David Blaines perspex box, with the aroma wafting slowly down through ready made small holes.
Mon 06/10/03 at 21:35
Regular
I think a real challenge for Derren Brown would be to have him tied to a chair, with Osama Bin Laden driving slowly towards him in a chieftan tank, and Derren has to convince Osama to stop using only his mind control abilities.

I'd watch that
Mon 06/10/03 at 21:35
Regular
"M4ke Luv"
aw, what a shame!!!!!!!
Mon 06/10/03 at 21:34
Regular
"Not a Jew"
No I don't think it will be on again for some reason.
I have heard though that he will be trying the same thing with a single barrelled shotgun. The motto is "One barrel, one chance".
Mon 06/10/03 at 21:34
Regular
"M4ke Luv"
Someone tell me
Mon 06/10/03 at 21:32
Regular
"M4ke Luv"
ive heard about the programme, is it good?? and is it on again and on wot channel
Mon 06/10/03 at 21:25
Regular
Bouncer wrote:
> By the way did anyone else think the guy that loaded the gun for
> Derren Brown looked like Ralf Little of Royle Family fame?

I agree.
Mon 06/10/03 at 21:19
Regular
"Mole Hole"
I thought it was hilarious.

What idiot would do that.

:-)HA HA HA HA

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.