GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Uk Rock vs US Rock"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 30/09/03 at 16:44
Regular
We all know that most of the best rock music comes from america but anyone out there think that uk bands are much better than US like Sikth,OMS and others. I mean yeh most of my favourite bands are from US but i think when Uk bands are good they're very good much better than US
Tue 30/09/03 at 17:05
Regular
"8==="
Mmmmmmm OMS. Good stuff.

I think Uk Rock generally has better lyrics which are more considered. It's generally more about the finer points of things than US rock.

Proof: Vex Red, OMS, Stiltskin, Genesis, Some of The Who, Dire Straights, Sting, The Police, Queen.

Exceptions to this: Iron Maiden, Garbage, Prodigy,

US Rock is generally bigger and less intelligent but still quite catchy. It's mainly based on the big things: Sex, death and drugs.

Proof: Most Nu-Metal, Spineshank, Limp Bizkit, Blink 182, Drowning Pool, Filter, Adema, Linkin Park, Extreme, Offspring, Rob Zombie, Marilyn Manson, Lit, Guns n' Roses, most of the bands featured on Nu-metal movie soundtracks like M:I2 and most bands simple songs made for wrestling characters.

Exceptions: Some of Saliva, RATM, some of Nirvana, Spin Doctors, Perfect Circle, Tool, some of Godhead, some of Nine Inch Nails, Deftones, some of Eels, and Everclear.
Tue 30/09/03 at 16:52
Regular
"Not a Jew"
I don't really care about where a band is from. The music says it all. If I like it, great. If I don't, not so great. Nationality doesn't come into it for me.
Tue 30/09/03 at 16:44
Regular
We all know that most of the best rock music comes from america but anyone out there think that uk bands are much better than US like Sikth,OMS and others. I mean yeh most of my favourite bands are from US but i think when Uk bands are good they're very good much better than US

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.