GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I think 'townies' are Kewl"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 30/09/03 at 16:03
Regular
Townies are SO kewl because three-striped tracksuits are SO bangin' and doesn't at all make them look like generic retards. Burberry is immensely cool and is doesn't look like gift-wrapping! Sitting around on corners of council estates in a perfectly useful way to spend your weekend whilst drinking such high-class and refreshing drinks and cider and toilet duck. The girls love a guy who's breath can strip paint.

As far as vehicles are concerned, townies are way ahead of the rest of us. Working hard and saving up to buy a BMW is just stupid when you can get a ford fiesta with blacked out windows and have a sound system in it that costs more than the car itself. That makes townies the king of the road.

Employment is another area where townies are miles ahead of us, working in Burger King, McDonalds or KFC is actually a life ambition of mine but it takes lack of any form of qualifications, skill or communication skills to get a job in somewhere like that - making townies the model employees.

Townies are also way tougher than the rest of us. Because they carry blunt switchblades and rusty penknifes to jab you with if you mess with "their posse". Because they get cidered up to the eyeballs and fall into you means they are tough and shouldnt be messed with. Townies are smart fighters and know if they can't handle you, their bigger brother who may or may not be in prison will sort you out.

In fact, forger that, townies are crap. They're also gay, why else would they hang around in "crews"?

Crew > Navy > Gay

Think about it...
Wed 01/10/03 at 18:51
Regular
""To the pub...""
i'm from Essex not all "Townies" hang round in groups those people are just tw*ts lol and sod ford fiestas Vauxhall Nova better and beats the people who live in da country who shag sheep lol
Tue 30/09/03 at 21:17
Regular
"8==="
Fiery Salamander wrote:
> innit

No I'm from the Cherokee tribe but good guess Mr Dyslexic. ;)
Tue 30/09/03 at 20:59
"For the horde!!!!"
innit
Tue 30/09/03 at 20:59
Regular
"8==="
Yay! Memo! The voice of Spencerian Spencerianness. :D

*Is in the wrong place at the wrong time and gets shot*

I'm a hero! :D
Tue 30/09/03 at 20:55
Regular
"Light of the world"
I think what Goaty meant is that why should we specify just 'townies' as assholes???

For instance,

In every group there ass'.

There are grunge people - doesnt mean everyone of them do drugs and dig smacking people in a mosh pit. Some are sweet kind people, some are satans spawn!

There are townies - some result to wearing hats high on there head as a fashion statement but would much prefer to chat up girls in a club than beat someone up or burn out a car.... others would quite like to burn a car!

There are middle aged bastardos....middle ages blessed people

There are even old twatss but hey!

Every group and every society has there fair share of weeners and goodie goodie's. By completely rounding up one group of people and saying 'they all are a complete bunch of wanke.... isnt really just!

Sheesh on a stick
Tue 30/09/03 at 20:48
Regular
"\\"
He has a point. People died, we're over it. Let life carry on. It's not as if they're gonna come back.
Tue 30/09/03 at 20:47
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
Thousands of people were killed in an unexpected terrorist attack!

They're heroes!!

However cold-hearted that may sound, it's true. Just because those people died doesn't mean they were all saints.
Tue 30/09/03 at 20:43
"For the horde!!!!"
Goatboy wrote:
> Why specify? Why restrict to "townies"?
> It is my experience that pretty much most people are a waste and
> should go get killed.

Just like the people that died on 11/09/2001 in the twin towers?
Please think before you start typing stuff like this.
Tue 30/09/03 at 18:50
Regular
"Proffesional Eejit."
TGMbloke wrote:
> TGMbloke wrote:
> Thats nothing. My cousin Gelled his hair at 6, and wore a "Does
> this condom look fat on me?" condom before he raeched 9.
>
>
> WHOPSIE! Meant to be
>
> Thats nothing. My cousin Gelled his hair at 6, and wore a "Does
> this condom look fat on me?" TSHIRT before he reached 9.
>
> Other would be very wrong...LOL!

I laughed in an amount exess to my "diseased council representitives" Level.
Tue 30/09/03 at 18:34
Regular
"Light of the world"
TGMbloke wrote:
> Lil Ginge wrote:
>
> so your from essex?
>
> east London?
>
> How could you tell? :)

O dear me

Im from essex

And my nan grandad and cousins are from bethnal greens. My cousins are prime examples of hat riders

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.