GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I think 'townies' are Kewl"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 30/09/03 at 16:03
Regular
Townies are SO kewl because three-striped tracksuits are SO bangin' and doesn't at all make them look like generic retards. Burberry is immensely cool and is doesn't look like gift-wrapping! Sitting around on corners of council estates in a perfectly useful way to spend your weekend whilst drinking such high-class and refreshing drinks and cider and toilet duck. The girls love a guy who's breath can strip paint.

As far as vehicles are concerned, townies are way ahead of the rest of us. Working hard and saving up to buy a BMW is just stupid when you can get a ford fiesta with blacked out windows and have a sound system in it that costs more than the car itself. That makes townies the king of the road.

Employment is another area where townies are miles ahead of us, working in Burger King, McDonalds or KFC is actually a life ambition of mine but it takes lack of any form of qualifications, skill or communication skills to get a job in somewhere like that - making townies the model employees.

Townies are also way tougher than the rest of us. Because they carry blunt switchblades and rusty penknifes to jab you with if you mess with "their posse". Because they get cidered up to the eyeballs and fall into you means they are tough and shouldnt be messed with. Townies are smart fighters and know if they can't handle you, their bigger brother who may or may not be in prison will sort you out.

In fact, forger that, townies are crap. They're also gay, why else would they hang around in "crews"?

Crew > Navy > Gay

Think about it...
Tue 30/09/03 at 16:03
Regular
Townies are SO kewl because three-striped tracksuits are SO bangin' and doesn't at all make them look like generic retards. Burberry is immensely cool and is doesn't look like gift-wrapping! Sitting around on corners of council estates in a perfectly useful way to spend your weekend whilst drinking such high-class and refreshing drinks and cider and toilet duck. The girls love a guy who's breath can strip paint.

As far as vehicles are concerned, townies are way ahead of the rest of us. Working hard and saving up to buy a BMW is just stupid when you can get a ford fiesta with blacked out windows and have a sound system in it that costs more than the car itself. That makes townies the king of the road.

Employment is another area where townies are miles ahead of us, working in Burger King, McDonalds or KFC is actually a life ambition of mine but it takes lack of any form of qualifications, skill or communication skills to get a job in somewhere like that - making townies the model employees.

Townies are also way tougher than the rest of us. Because they carry blunt switchblades and rusty penknifes to jab you with if you mess with "their posse". Because they get cidered up to the eyeballs and fall into you means they are tough and shouldnt be messed with. Townies are smart fighters and know if they can't handle you, their bigger brother who may or may not be in prison will sort you out.

In fact, forger that, townies are crap. They're also gay, why else would they hang around in "crews"?

Crew > Navy > Gay

Think about it...
Tue 30/09/03 at 16:07
Regular
"Light of the world"
nice to see there is no stereotyping on the forums...
Tue 30/09/03 at 16:19
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Townies are irritating scum who think that they're really cool or something. If you ask me they're not cool, just showoffs and idiots.
Tue 30/09/03 at 16:20
Regular
"I'm Back!!"
Worst. Topic. Ever.
Tue 30/09/03 at 16:23
Regular
I take it they don't use sarcasm where you come from?
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Why specify? Why restrict to "townies"?
It is my experience that pretty much most people are a waste and should go get killed.
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
It's just stating the obvious that townies suck. They are such asshats I haven't even used a capital letter.
Tue 30/09/03 at 16:24
Regular
"Light of the world"
Goatboy wrote:
> Why specify? Why restrict to "townies"?
> It is my experience that pretty much most people are a waste and
> should go get killed.

Interesting prospect...
Tue 30/09/03 at 16:30
Regular
"8==="
*Loads silenced pistol*

Don's striped tracksuit

*Threads piano-wire into sleeve*

Hedfix Fisher is WAY ahead of you.

*Stealthily slinks off*
Tue 30/09/03 at 16:31
Regular
"8==="
Correction:

*Dons striped tracksuit*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.