GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Worst. Film. Evvver."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 24/09/03 at 12:49
Regular
http://www.bbc.co.uk/films /film_2003/worst_film_ever/worst_film_vote.shtml

If you watched Film 2003 last night, you'll know they're on the search for the worst film ever. So let's vote. Not quite sure why.

I'm torn between A Beautiful Mind and The Legend of Bagger Vance personally. Though I'm quite sure Gigli is as bad as everyone's making it out to be.
Wed 24/09/03 at 15:57
"I love yo... lamp."
Police Academy: Mission To Moscow

It really is that bad. Which is ashame, because some of the early ones were a bit funny.

A Beautiful Mind was ok.

And League Of Extraordinary Gentlemen was a really good film. Far better than "the best movie of the summer", Pirates Of The Carribean.
Wed 24/09/03 at 16:08
Regular
"8==="
I only remember the eggs bit out of Mission to Moscow which I thought was good.
Wed 24/09/03 at 16:31
Regular
Notorious Biggles wrote:

> A Beautiful Mind was ok.

--

Yeah, I know. I'm just bitter at it for stealing LotR:FotR's Best Film Oscar, just because it had a person with a disability. And less beard.

> And League Of Extraordinary Gentlemen was a really good film. Far
> better than "the best movie of the summer", Pirates Of The
> Carribean.

--

Pirates of the Carribean was supreme this summer. What other competition did it have? T3, Reloaded, The Hulk? Heh. I've seen LXG too, and it's pretty damn bad. Stuart Townsend is possibly the worst actor ever. To think he did 2 weeks as Aragorn, it chills the blood.
Wed 24/09/03 at 16:33
"I love yo... lamp."
Each to their own. I loathe Lord Of The Rings so that didn't bother me. And I prefered LXG. I know a few others who did too.
Wed 24/09/03 at 16:34
Regular
"8==="
I haven't seen A Beautiful Mind but it seemed like a Wartime version of Good Will Hunting but with more violence and espionage etc.

Anyway, LOTR all the way!
Wed 24/09/03 at 16:38
Regular
Ah, that reminds me. Buffy the Vampire Slayer (the film, Hedfix, no excuse to bash the series, ssh now) is awful. I should've voted for that.
Wed 24/09/03 at 16:48
Regular
"8==="
*Pauses mid-bash*

Aww.
Wed 24/09/03 at 17:21
Regular
"Whatever!"
Deep Blue Sea gets my vote!
Wed 24/09/03 at 17:24
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
I honestly think the A Beautiful Mind was a great film, even though I desperately hate Crow man.
Wed 24/09/03 at 17:26
Regular
"Not a Jew"
None spring to mind, but as for the film filled with prats, it would have to be Armageddon.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.