GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Worst. Film. Evvver."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 24/09/03 at 12:49
Regular
http://www.bbc.co.uk/films /film_2003/worst_film_ever/worst_film_vote.shtml

If you watched Film 2003 last night, you'll know they're on the search for the worst film ever. So let's vote. Not quite sure why.

I'm torn between A Beautiful Mind and The Legend of Bagger Vance personally. Though I'm quite sure Gigli is as bad as everyone's making it out to be.
Wed 24/09/03 at 14:06
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Stryke wrote:
> Really? I think Johnny Depp's perfect for the role.

But isn't the whole point of the book is that Wonka is looking for a child to take over his factory as he's getting old. No doubt Depp could act it, as I mention, I think Depp is a great actor, but I think he is too young for the character. Walken would have the correct creepiness about him (being a recluse and idiosyncratic individual), and since Walken originally was a song and dance man, he'd be able to mooovvveeee (if they decide to go down that path.)

I just thought CW would be the better choice.
Wed 24/09/03 at 14:08
Regular
"Wants Spymate on dv"
I saw Freejack about 10 years ago on video but haven't seen it since. I seem to remember thinking it was really cool at the time. I wouldn't mind seeing it again just to refresh my memory of it.
Wed 24/09/03 at 14:10
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Freejack has Mick Jagger AND Emilio Estevez.
You can't get any more unintentionally cult-ishly bad/excellent than that.
Only an appearance by Steve Guttenburg could improve it.

It's one of those "This sucks so hard I find it entertaining" films, unlike tosh such as "XxX", which spends millions being serious and bowel-loosingly poor.
Wed 24/09/03 at 14:10
Regular
Anything with Robin Williams or Stephen Seagal in it.

Not counting 'Good Will Hunting' or 'Good Morning Vietnam'.
Wed 24/09/03 at 14:24
"Darth Vader 3442321"
Hedfix wrote:
> Hmmm it's a bit off topic but I'll give it a mention anyway:
>
> Anyone like any movies that most people think are terrible?

Yeah I think that The Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Ring was fantastic. I also really rate The Matrix and Aliens.

No one I've ever met, knew or read about, liked any of these flops.
Wed 24/09/03 at 14:33
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
I thought Solaris was superb, I bought it.
Wed 24/09/03 at 15:03
Regular
I think Waterworld rocks. Everyone hates that.
Wed 24/09/03 at 15:30
Regular
"50 BLM,30 SMN,25 RD"
Worst film - Batman and Robin. It was just some huge gay dance-fest.

Although actually I think Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon is massively overrated as well. It's just so BORING!
Wed 24/09/03 at 15:33
Regular
"50 BLM,30 SMN,25 RD"
And from reading this thread, the film I like that everyone else hates would appear to be the Planet of the Apes remake.
Wed 24/09/03 at 15:51
Regular
"8==="
*Walks out of thread in disgust* :D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.