GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Relationship or Friendship?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 10/09/03 at 22:20
"slightlyshortertagl"
If it was up to you, would you have a strong-ish relationship ('going out') or would you have a very strong friendship with a member of the opposite sex?

I'm more of a friendship guy myself, seeing as I don't have the balls to ask someone out in the first place.

What aboot you?
Thu 11/09/03 at 14:38
You insipid peasant, on what grounds do you suspect me of being false, exactly?
Thu 11/09/03 at 14:37
"I love yo... lamp."
Yes because you would not be the first person to pretend to be another. You're Shaneo. So beat it.
Thu 11/09/03 at 14:33
There is no real IB, it's a 6 year old internet handle. That aside, do you doubt my authenticity?
Thu 11/09/03 at 14:31
"I love yo... lamp."
Not you the real IB, stupid imposter.
Thu 11/09/03 at 14:28
I don't need your sympathy, maggot.
Thu 11/09/03 at 14:25
"I love yo... lamp."
I feel sorry for you IB, I really do. I like romance, a lot. It isn't about getting sex, although that is a by-product. It's about doing something special and thoughtful for someone you love. It can cost you money, there is no denying that. But with a bit of imagination it can also be free.

As for Goatboy, you sound like Algy. Between relationships he's a notch guy. Very good at it too. It's his hair.
Thu 11/09/03 at 14:23
Light wrote:
> By the way, what happened to the Notable status?

What notable status?
Thu 11/09/03 at 14:20
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
Light wrote:

> Man...reading through all of this, I feel rather lucky to be in the
> relationship I am! What a bunch of mercenaries y'all are!

True, so true :)

I am very lucky to be in the relationship I am in now and it is for life (barring unforseen circumstances obviously). It's just that struck a chord with me as I have just put my other half through university.
Thu 11/09/03 at 14:13
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
By the way, what happened to the Notable status?
Thu 11/09/03 at 14:11
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Insane Bartender wrote:
> Light wrote:
> Aw, is the poor ickle baby upset at not being universally toasted as
> correct and not eliciting absolute agreement....?
>
> It must be quite a skill to be able to read one thing and see
> another.

Heh. Are you just genetically incapable of lightening up and accepting a gentle ribbing in good humour? Cos if you are, I'll...well, no I won't stop obviously, but I'll at least bear it in mind!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.