GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Love or Life?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 10/09/03 at 16:46
Regular
I'm gunna start by saying that this is a serious topic, and that if you cannot take it for what it is, then leave now. I don't want you replying if you can't say anything helpful.

Hi.

I'm a regular on SR, but I have to protect my identity for whatever reason.

I'm 16, in year 11. In around 142 days, I will be leaving for study leave and what have you. Then it's GCSE's, and onto college. Now, I have to make a decision as to what college I am going to go to.

College A does my exact course. I will not be with any of my friends, as they are all going to other colleges. This is the only college that would provide me with the qualifications that I need.

College B doesn't do my course, but it has similar ones. At the open day we had there, I hated it. But, I will be around my mates and I will be around this girl. Who I just so happen to love.

I know I have know chance with her, and I know that because I am well, ugly, she would say no if she knew I fancied her anyway. But I can't bare not seeing her ever again. We are good mates, which is always a good thing. I need to decide whether to go to the same college as her or whether to go with my heart; my future. Saying that, she is my heart. If you see what I mean.

So, some advice please. Especially if you've been in the same boat as me before.

This isn't for people to try and guess who I am on the forums. If you guess correctly, I will come out and admit it. But I don't want people just replying and saying "Are you Mr. Snuggly?" (Which, I am not, for that matter).

Thanks,
User Removed
Wed 10/09/03 at 16:50
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
In 142 days?

A lot can change in that time.

Ask me when you've got a month to decide.

Even then, I'd say don't ask random people to make your decisions for you.
Wed 10/09/03 at 16:49
"Darkness, always"
Go to the college that does your course. I don't what you think you think but I seriously doubt you'll nuderstand what love is for someyears to come. Patronising, I know, but likely true nonetheless.

Besides, both colleges will have free e-mail facilities, so it's not like your friends will fall off the face of the earth.

This is of course assuming that you actually pass, and can get into either of them.
Wed 10/09/03 at 16:46
Regular
I'm gunna start by saying that this is a serious topic, and that if you cannot take it for what it is, then leave now. I don't want you replying if you can't say anything helpful.

Hi.

I'm a regular on SR, but I have to protect my identity for whatever reason.

I'm 16, in year 11. In around 142 days, I will be leaving for study leave and what have you. Then it's GCSE's, and onto college. Now, I have to make a decision as to what college I am going to go to.

College A does my exact course. I will not be with any of my friends, as they are all going to other colleges. This is the only college that would provide me with the qualifications that I need.

College B doesn't do my course, but it has similar ones. At the open day we had there, I hated it. But, I will be around my mates and I will be around this girl. Who I just so happen to love.

I know I have know chance with her, and I know that because I am well, ugly, she would say no if she knew I fancied her anyway. But I can't bare not seeing her ever again. We are good mates, which is always a good thing. I need to decide whether to go to the same college as her or whether to go with my heart; my future. Saying that, she is my heart. If you see what I mean.

So, some advice please. Especially if you've been in the same boat as me before.

This isn't for people to try and guess who I am on the forums. If you guess correctly, I will come out and admit it. But I don't want people just replying and saying "Are you Mr. Snuggly?" (Which, I am not, for that matter).

Thanks,
User Removed

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.