GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Love or Life?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 10/09/03 at 16:46
Regular
I'm gunna start by saying that this is a serious topic, and that if you cannot take it for what it is, then leave now. I don't want you replying if you can't say anything helpful.

Hi.

I'm a regular on SR, but I have to protect my identity for whatever reason.

I'm 16, in year 11. In around 142 days, I will be leaving for study leave and what have you. Then it's GCSE's, and onto college. Now, I have to make a decision as to what college I am going to go to.

College A does my exact course. I will not be with any of my friends, as they are all going to other colleges. This is the only college that would provide me with the qualifications that I need.

College B doesn't do my course, but it has similar ones. At the open day we had there, I hated it. But, I will be around my mates and I will be around this girl. Who I just so happen to love.

I know I have know chance with her, and I know that because I am well, ugly, she would say no if she knew I fancied her anyway. But I can't bare not seeing her ever again. We are good mates, which is always a good thing. I need to decide whether to go to the same college as her or whether to go with my heart; my future. Saying that, she is my heart. If you see what I mean.

So, some advice please. Especially if you've been in the same boat as me before.

This isn't for people to try and guess who I am on the forums. If you guess correctly, I will come out and admit it. But I don't want people just replying and saying "Are you Mr. Snuggly?" (Which, I am not, for that matter).

Thanks,
User Removed
Wed 10/09/03 at 19:22
Regular
As for "growing a pair of balls"

I laugh...ironic, take your own advice mate.
Wed 10/09/03 at 19:21
Regular
Two years is long enough to judge whether I'm in love.

Heck, I was 8, maybe younger, when I first liked a girl. I thought it was just stupid as I grew up. But I had the same feelings for her for around 7 years. Maybe longer. And I still have feelings for her.
Wed 10/09/03 at 19:21
Regular
heybouncer that is far to harsh, you are what 1 year older tahn him! don't try and make yourself out as the big man of experience! but moving on for thr future does seem the logical choice.
Wed 10/09/03 at 19:15
Regular
"may contain nuts"
I very much doubt you are "in love" as it were.

I'm older than you, had plenty of girlfriend and never even thought I was "in love". I've said "love ya" and that, but normally in return for oral pleasuring.

Don't throw your furure away for one girl, if she is as good a mate as you say, she will keep in touch with you.

Or you could grow a pair or balls sometime soon and tell her how you feel before you make the decision of what college to go to and if she doesnt feel the same way, move on and stop stalking her, if she does the tap that ass son!
Wed 10/09/03 at 19:10
Regular
"smile, it's free"
You never know though, she might start seeing other girls.
Wed 10/09/03 at 19:10
Regular
For other people in year 11 this year...

When do we have to make the choice of what college we are going to?
Wed 10/09/03 at 19:08
Regular
Ginge, thanks a lot.

The bit about her seeing other boys etc...well, I never thought about that.
Wed 10/09/03 at 18:57
Regular
"smile, it's free"
Go to the college that does your course.

Or perhaps you could let the best years of your life slip past you as you waste your time yearning for a girl that, in all probability, you're not going to get.
Wed 10/09/03 at 18:56
Regular
Crush? CRUSH? You fool!

She's about as popular at school as I am on here. Which isn't too popular.
Wed 10/09/03 at 18:41
"Mimmargh!"
El Robin!?
Is this you!?
I told you to STAY AWAY from the Life Forum you bum.

And either way, to consider basing your education for a girl who you fancy but who if knew would spit on you is absolutley foolish. Especially when your at an age where it really doesn't matter anyway...

As they would say in the Chat Forum: ''ROFFLE''.

And why is this topic called love or life? Shouldn't it be 'Secret crush on popular girl for rest of life or decent eduction?'
Unless of course your life does depend on it, but I highly doubt it is.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.