GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What's the stupidest thing you've ever done?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 03/09/03 at 11:49
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Once I kicked a used chocolate mousse pot down the stairs, but as it span all the leftover chocolate flew out in a nice spiral pattern down the walls. The white walls. Which we'd just decorated.

Your turn.
Wed 03/09/03 at 12:43
Regular
"Laughingstock"
Hit a golf ball.
Watched it sail through the air and arc towards an old guy walking his dog.
Stood silent as it hit him full on the head and knocked him to the ground.
Then in a timid voice shouted: "Fore!"
Wed 03/09/03 at 12:42
"Darth Vader 3442321"
Rosalind wrote:
> I never know if your being serious or not.

It is true. I could have been a statistic.
Wed 03/09/03 at 12:41
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Drove home stoned off my baps once.
It was about 2am and the motorway stretched out before me, I thought the lights in the distance were going up and I thought I was on a hot-wheels track about to loop-the-loop.
And I checked my speed, was doing 30mph and thought "Christ, better slow down a bit"

Don't recommend it.
Wed 03/09/03 at 12:40
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
Huh, I also lost my virginity whilst stupidly drunk.

okay that was more than you needed to know, sorry.
Wed 03/09/03 at 12:37
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Err I ran head first into scafolding once in school... if I was a bit taller I probably would have killed myself.

On holiday I crossed a three lane road... forgetting about the opposite sides of the road and nearly got run over. And then I scuttled away with my 5 litres of water.

I got my hand caught in a a big metal milk cage at work. Hurt my hand and missed my bus because of it.

I'm sure there's a lot worse somewhere
Wed 03/09/03 at 12:33
Regular
Got stupidly drunk and lost my virginity to an under age girl in the back of my mates banged out old Astra.

I was only 17 at the time, but the night still haunts me.
Wed 03/09/03 at 12:25
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
I never know if your being serious or not.
Wed 03/09/03 at 12:22
"Darth Vader 3442321"
I was fishing from a small bridge over a lake: which was basically wooden struts laid accross two long poles. They were not nailed down and thus in order to fish I had to stand in the center, feet straddled onto two struts. I hooked a fish and immediately stepped to the edge of the bridge in order to play the poor creature into my net. The moment I did so I suddenly found the strut begin to tip towards the water and shat myself. Thankfull my brother saw what was happening (like in slow motion he described increduously) and managed to grab me before went in.

Being the ungrateful bast that I am I then lambasted him for "making me loose my fish".
Wed 03/09/03 at 12:03
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Me and some mates were investigating the Forest Of Dean and I drove up a dirt road only to be met by a 'Road Closed' sign so I started to reverse. It was cold and the rear window had misted up so I waited a few seconds for it to clear when one of my mates (who'd been winding me up all morning) started taking the mick, saying I couldn't drive to save my life etc. so I just stomped my foot on the accelerator and we went flying backwards. Unfortunately, just as I realised how stupid I was being we hit a telegraph pole, hard, and then there was a loud *bang* on the top of the car and my mate sat in the middle shouted out in pain.

When we got out of the car there was a huge dent in the roof - one of the copper circular thingies off the top of the pole had fallen off and whacked my mate on the head through the roof. We ended up having to call a garage to tow my car home and ended up getting a b****cking off my dad because I was supposed to be at college. It cost the insurance over £2000 to repair the car.
Wed 03/09/03 at 12:02
Regular
"8==="
Knocked on a weak point on a window and put my hand through it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.