GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What's the stupidest thing you've ever done?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 03/09/03 at 11:49
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Once I kicked a used chocolate mousse pot down the stairs, but as it span all the leftover chocolate flew out in a nice spiral pattern down the walls. The white walls. Which we'd just decorated.

Your turn.
Wed 03/09/03 at 20:18
Regular
"Light of the world"
Talking about tennis and such sports at school...

Um..Stupid.. Um

*don't kill me*

I kinda was playing rounders and being the batter punted it at my hardest and it well, Hit my PE teacher in the nuts he was on the floor near to tears. He was also like the deputy head *um* I feel so guilty to this date especially seeing he left soon after..

Dearest Mr. Pugh! Well, atleast he had already made two kids.. Right!?
Wed 03/09/03 at 19:06
Regular
"Couldn't Give a stu"
Mine would have to be:
When I jumped into my moms hedge(but this wasn't like a bush) off my trampaline (not a small one a normall size.) but what I didn't know was that there were steel rods and borbwire.I was laughing my head of and so was my friends until I looked at my feet (I did this with no protection) and oh S**t I had on twig sticking out of my foot and one little broken piece buried inside my foot dam that sucked.
Wed 03/09/03 at 18:51
Regular
i once had metal pedals on my bike (with studs) and when i stopped, my left foot make the pedals spin backwards quite fast, straight into my right knee, which was supporting my body. i flopped to the floor, in excruciating pain, and had to hobble back with a few streams of blood trickling down my leg.

this is as bad as when i was cycling into a cul-de-sac (while turning) and i was leaning at only 30 degrees or so, but as the surface was rather jagged, my bike just lost it's balance and slipped onto it's side at 15 miles per hour, throwing me off and scraping my limp body about 20 metres over a gravelly road. it hurt.
Wed 03/09/03 at 18:23
Regular
Heh, that reminds me of when our school PE department dumped the tennis racquets. Well, I started hitting stones around and one went right through a school window. Thankfully the room was unused, but, they've replaced it now with a new one.

Crappy cheapo single glazed windows.
Wed 03/09/03 at 18:10
"I love yo... lamp."
OK, stupidest thing I ever did (not the most destructive, dangerous or otherwise unmentionable) was to bounce a stone up on down on a tennis racket. The I sort of hit it hard. It went straight through a car windscreen.

It ranks with playing with a can of deodorant in a mates van when someone else was playing with a cigarette lighter. Unsurprisingly, as the van also had a lot of paint in it, it was a right off.
Wed 03/09/03 at 18:05
Regular
Think about it though, if all girls sit on the loo, then none of them are gonna miss.

And they get to sit. But, at least we have the option. I'm lazy too. But I've never got myself stuck.

Stupid thing number two:

I got my shoelace stuck in an escalator.
Wed 03/09/03 at 18:01
Regular
"Light of the world"
MoJoJoJo wrote:
> It's quicker, easier, and you don't have to worry about sitting in
> someone's urine on the bog seat. Girls are just lazy, any excuse to
> sit down.

oooooooo you did not go there *waves hand up in face*

OOOO eeee!

Na I jus making excuses for us. I don't sit on public loo's i raise myself to avoid contact! (good for muscle building!)
Wed 03/09/03 at 17:59
Regular
"That's right!"
It's quicker, easier, and you don't have to worry about sitting in someone's urine on the bog seat. Girls are just lazy, any excuse to sit down.
Wed 03/09/03 at 17:56
Regular
"Light of the world"
MoJoJoJo wrote:
> You've gotta laugh at the ginger midget being stuck in the bog. Why
> don't girls just slash standing up? Believe me, you'd be a better
> shot than most blokes.

I prefer 'height deficient' and... If i slashed standing up that would be truly.... weird..

Whats the point. I can sit down!!

Although I am upset to hear that boys can write their name in the snow with pee.. and use their weener as a tail rack
Wed 03/09/03 at 17:49
Regular
"That's right!"
You've gotta laugh at the ginger midget being stuck in the bog. Why don't girls just slash standing up? Believe me, you'd be a better shot than most blokes.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.