GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What's the stupidest thing you've ever done?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 03/09/03 at 11:49
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Once I kicked a used chocolate mousse pot down the stairs, but as it span all the leftover chocolate flew out in a nice spiral pattern down the walls. The white walls. Which we'd just decorated.

Your turn.
Wed 03/09/03 at 17:28
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Blank wrote:
> I posted a link on a chat forum which made you post a message that
> said "I am a stupid-head".
>
> Oh wait.

I fell for the above.

Oh wait.
Wed 03/09/03 at 17:26
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
I posted a link on a chat forum which made you post a message that said "I am a stupid-head".

Oh wait.
Wed 03/09/03 at 17:03
Regular
I cycled into a lampost.
Wed 03/09/03 at 16:53
Regular
"relocated"
You know those twin-packs of 2 litre Coke bottles? I had a habit of using a kitchen knife to chop through the plastic and cardboard that sticks them together, because I thought it made me look like a Coke ninja. Then I bought a really, really sharp kitchen knife to gain chef kudos, and tried the same trick. I underestimated how sharp the knife was and sliced through the cardboard, the plastic wrapper and the bottle itself. I thought a bomb had gone off, but it was just a Vesuvius of sugary-drink that soaked me, the walls and my lovely white ceiling. You have no idea how far two litres of Coke can go until it's spread really flat over your kitchen.

That isn't the stupidest thing I've done, but it's the stupidest thing that involved Coca Cola.
Wed 03/09/03 at 16:52
Regular
"Light of the world"
SCARY, SICK, STUPID..Yet amusing incident to this date is.....

Lil_ginge a.k.a Claire -

Aged 7 -

6 am -

Wakes up with dier urge to pee... tottles off to toilet half awake.
Sits on loo... does business and goes to leave.......EXCEPT *dun dun dun*

cannot reomove tiny buttocks from toilet seat. You see...Now Aged 17 I have only just reached 5 foot - So then I was remarkably under height for a girl of seven, I had slipped back on the seat and my butt had fallen into the loo with my legs also wedging me in!

I tried for ages. Every angle using all my might to get out of the thing. I shouted for my mum about half hour later.. 'come here please' ..'Whats up go to bed' ...'Mum im stuck on the loo' ..'Huh? Go to bed' She was too tired to comprehend. Then another fifteen minutes and it started to get dangerous. My legs were turning a bluey colour and my butt ached pretty bad.. eventually this time my Mum realised I was serious because she could hear it in my voice.

She awoke my dad and both of them were trying every possible method to raise me from the bloody thing.

Dad got the tool box from down stairs and got out the saw - obviously I screamed and he decided against it. So he un scewed the seat and perched me in an awkward position half standing (my bum and bit of legs stuck in it so i was huddled over hurting) Not working he put it back on the loo.

We tried soap, washing up liquid, butter, water, this greasy crud and
an hour later I was actually quite bad off- my legs were now a red purple and my dad said he was going to call the fireman. (now imagine the embarrasement, strapping men trying to pull a little girl out of a toilet seat.) I was crying, my brother had run in yellin *yay the firemen* with a fireman helmet my uncle had given him on.
As dad picked up phone mum moved one of my legs and a hilarious *POP* announced from the seat - I was free.. The circulation was beginning to flow back and the red ring round my butt werent funny :(

OOO yes.. truly stupid
Wed 03/09/03 at 16:37
"Darth Vader 3442321"
My drunken rendition of Run DMC's walk this way after a hour's harrassment of the other karaoke singers in a busy bar on Brighton Pier, is another big mistake that I've made.

My only crumb of comfort was that my mate couldn't do the rap bits either.
Wed 03/09/03 at 15:38
Regular
"That's right!"
I've posted this many times, but it's still on my top of "stupid stuff I've done."

Was at my mate's housewarming at his flat, had a night of heavy drinking (Bud and Stella - not a good combination)

About 2am, everyone fell asleep, except yours truly. Because a) I have trouble sleeping when I'm really drunk (everything swirls) b) I have trouble sleeping in unfamiliar places and c) I have trouble sleeping when every mofo in the entire room is snoring. Curse them.

Felt pretty ill, too ill to sleep and too ill to do anything other than lie on the bathroom floor feeling sorry for myself, so I drunkingly left the flat at about 3 in the morning, stumbled to the metro station and proceeded to stumble along the tracks until I got home. On the metro, it takes about 20 minutes - going 70 mph. Imagine how long it takes a drunken, stumbling geordie walking along rail tracks, tripping at every third one.

By 6 in the bloody morning, I was finally home. My white trainers were black. I went to sleep and woke up a few hours later - hung over like never before. Threw up a couple of times.

Got a call from my mates, wondering where the heck I was (they'd woken up and I wasn't there) so I said their snoring had kept my up all night so at 6 I'd gone to the metro station and caught the first metro since I was so peed off. Most of them know they snore, so they seemed to believe me, but thought it was a little odd.

It honestly seemed like a good idea at the time. I'm lucky I didn't see posters with "Do you know this person?" printed everywhere with photos of me. It's a £200 fine to go on the tracks, and if you count each time I got to a station, walked around to find a taxi then went back on the tracks, I probably owe them over a grand. Nice.
Wed 03/09/03 at 14:07
Regular
"Jags is teh l33t"
Hehe. Brilliant.
Wed 03/09/03 at 13:58
Regular
"Light of the world"
He He He..

Ive done loads but the one Im thinking of at the moment is my lil bro!

We was walking home from swimming and well, he was kicking these white rocks about.

I s**tared at one particular rock ... which was actually a fes**tering dog poop - you know the kind? The ones that have been there so long untouched they crus**t over white!?

Well, mbefore I could yell 'mark NOOOOOOOO!'

he kinda took a running kick far away from me .. but it kinda broke up disintergrating mid air and covering my brother in the sh*t..

Ho Ho Ho HO!
Wed 03/09/03 at 13:52
Regular
"Bow To Me Minions"
I was using a pre-microsoft version of DOS (GOS - God operating system)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.