GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"When the end of mankind arrives..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 02/09/03 at 17:50
Regular
"Not a Jew"
What do you think will cause it? It is going to end for sure, because the sun will burn out, but that won't be for billions of years and I'm inclined to think that mankind will end along time before then. So what will it be?

A nuclear war?
An asteroid collision?
Machines taking control?
The "grey goo" theory?
The prophesies in Revelations occuring?

Or something else?
Tue 02/09/03 at 19:03
Regular
Bouncer wrote:
> Either way, we're doomed.

neo, the terminator, the fifth element, robert duvall or ray mears will save us
Tue 02/09/03 at 19:00
Regular
Go on. Laugh at my limited space related knowledge.

I did'nt get a DD in science for nothing.
Tue 02/09/03 at 18:57
Regular
"may contain nuts"
What is the "grey goo" theory?

I think a nuclear war is imminent as Mr Bush has his new toys and wants a chance to play with them. If that is the case I dont think human kind will be wiped out but perhaps evolve again so we are more resilliant, like cockroaches.

The chances of our planet colliding with something is against the odds, but then again so is winning the lottery but people still do it. It has happened before and supposedly killed the dinosaurs and a reapeat performance is inevitable. But if we have Bruce Willace and his drilling crew to send the the meteor and blow it up from the inside.

Either way, we're doomed.
Tue 02/09/03 at 18:57
Regular
Belldandy wrote:
> Anyway Borat, whilst despairing I posted something in the Nintendo
> forum which may help your search for the Perfect Dark Soundtrack.

nice one, I'll give it a look.
Tue 02/09/03 at 18:56
Regular
Belldandy wrote:
> Well I said I didn't know much about it ? Let me guess, astrology is,
> oops, is that like the fortune teller/birth signs type thing ?

I always thought of you as one who would be, like I, into astronomy Bell ... ?

astrology = pathetic and now very dated way to predict the future, lapped up by women, which gives it its girly and 'complete garbage' reputation. Predicting the future using astrology is as likely as predicting the future with a cocker spaniels toe nail clipping.

sorry laydeez :D
Tue 02/09/03 at 18:52
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
Anyway Borat, whilst despairing I posted something in the Nintendo forum which may help your search for the Perfect Dark Soundtrack.
Tue 02/09/03 at 18:51
Regular
Well I said I didn't know much about it ? Let me guess, astrology is, oops, is that like the fortune teller/birth signs type thing ?
Tue 02/09/03 at 18:49
Regular
Belldandy wrote:
> "astrology"

*sighs more deeply with despair*

:D
Tue 02/09/03 at 18:46
Regular
So Earth is a star then gamezfreak ? They sure don't teach astrology like they used to...or is he right ??? I'm sure he's not, but it's not like read up on the subject.
Tue 02/09/03 at 18:41
Regular
gamezfreak wrote:
> All planets are stars.

*sighs with despair*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.