GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"When the end of mankind arrives..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 02/09/03 at 17:50
Regular
"Not a Jew"
What do you think will cause it? It is going to end for sure, because the sun will burn out, but that won't be for billions of years and I'm inclined to think that mankind will end along time before then. So what will it be?

A nuclear war?
An asteroid collision?
Machines taking control?
The "grey goo" theory?
The prophesies in Revelations occuring?

Or something else?
Sun 07/09/03 at 00:38
Regular
global warming, reckon we'd better start building an arc...........though we'd probally all burn with the power of the sun. cheery thought!
Sun 07/09/03 at 00:16
Regular
Heh, I can just imagine a typo in a report to world leaders staing that the likelyhood on the Torino scale was 10, and not 1 like intended.

That'd be hilarious.
Sat 06/09/03 at 12:39
Regular
"Twenty quid."
My biggest fear isn't that the human race will die out but that we'll take the rest of the planet with us.
Sat 06/09/03 at 12:33
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
So, to summarise most peoples responses, we're all going to die from hyperbole ?
Sat 06/09/03 at 11:23
Regular
"Chris Morris"
Human instincts are to feed and survive. Y'know, survival of the species. We were created so that all of us cannot be killed.

But

It's thanks to people like Mr. George Bush, and Mr. Sadman Insane that we are at each others throats and threatning to bring whole countrys down. A third world war these days would either mean the end of half the world, or the melting of the Ice bergs then we'll all drown to death!
So, it's Human's own fault that we will die. Let's just hope we survive until the burning out of the sun...
Sat 06/09/03 at 00:07
Regular
I don't think that the human race will ever be wiped out.
There will always be one or two that manage to survive.

I can see the end of civillisation as we know it though. When fuel supplies start to run out. America will most like try to conquere the Arab nations, but run out of fuel and end up stranded before they can win the war... :-D

It'll be a pain for most of us though, as many things we currently take for granted will be gone - aeroplanes and cars for one thing, unless someone manages to finally make the hydrogen engine.

In the meantime, perhaps we'll make do on the seas by learning to sail again! :-)
Fri 05/09/03 at 23:58
Regular
"Conversation Killer"
All lifeforms all earth will merge into one when the human instrumentality project comes into place. Now we just have to wait for the Antartic ice to melt, flooding the earth and killing over a 1/3 of the population.
Fri 05/09/03 at 23:50
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
So we're going to break out in spots, sneeze a lot and cough our lungs up? Smokers won't notice any differece.
Fri 05/09/03 at 22:53
Regular
has any one read Tom Clancy's rainbow six?

The basic gist of the early-midsection of the book is about a large corporation manufacturing a genetically engineered virus, out of smallpox, flu and cancer cells, the basic effect being that it is highly contagious and deadly, when life as we know it comes to an end i think this is how it will probably be. Either a mutated virus which has just evolved, or by some screwed up individual doing this to save the planet from humans this is the way i see human life ending if it happens.
Fri 05/09/03 at 21:24
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
You had a great week then?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.