GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"skies of arcadia and other RPG's"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Skies of Arcadia'.
Wed 22/06/05 at 17:15
Regular
"And some more !"
i am really interested in Skies of arcadia but i found out they are not in production anymore :( . Anybody know where to get it, im not too fond of ebay so do you guys no any stores where i could pick this up used.

Also i wanted to get tales of symphonia but i cant find that anywhere either. Where can i get that?

Cheers.
Tue 28/06/05 at 15:44
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Ack, the Colliseum battle. I remember both times I played through, I always was undersupplied. That bit and the ultra-slow first trip through the southern ocean are the two points of the game I don't like playing.
Mon 27/06/05 at 23:24
"The Will of D."
I actually found executioner harder than the blob, probably because I was unprepared to fight another boss right after, but on my other games I was more prpepared with a heck load more supplies and Crystales and other re-usable element stones.
Mon 27/06/05 at 21:18
Regular
"And some more !"
oh my god this game is great, so far i have just escaped from valua and that was damn cool. I have just arrived back on pirate isle and im so happy i bought this game. Damn that blob ting that was blocking the way towards the collesium was annoying. I kept getting poisoned. The only thing was i forgot to use icecles or somthing like that. It absolutely hammered the executioner.

THis game is the best.
Mon 27/06/05 at 18:40
"The Will of D."
I'll try using a lint free cloth first to see if that works, if it does then i can continue with my latest file and go to the ice dungeon, one of the best out of the lot, although my memory has faded with non-play so I can't remember my experiences in the others. I have still not ever been beat in a ship to ship battle, but i suppose having 5 game run throughs would improve it to invincibility from unsurety in your first game.
Mon 27/06/05 at 14:44
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Not really, just check Ebay, although you said you wanted a "new" copy..
Mon 27/06/05 at 11:14
Regular
"Divine Davine"
Are you sure its just not the disc? Give it a good ol' wipe, and then a CD cleaner on it. It might just do the trick, but if not then the game is pretty hard to find at a reasonable price.
Sun 26/06/05 at 16:20
"The Will of D."
If i could find another copy somewhere that is brand new, i'd rather get a new one than a used one that will become freezy sooner like my first copy.
Sun 26/06/05 at 03:20
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Psyİho Fox 19 wrote:
> I am really sad now that my original copy of skies of arcadia: legends
> has a bug in it that stops me getting any further than the ice area

You know a second copy is well worth it!
Sat 25/06/05 at 23:46
Regular
"Divine Davine"
Psyİho Fox 19 wrote:
> I am really sad now that my original copy of skies of arcadia: legends
> has a bug in it that stops me getting any further than the ice area,
> as soon as I travel in a particular section of air above the ice the
> game freezes, this happens every time. Noooooo!!!!! *Sob...sniff,
> sniff...*

Maybe its too cold?

Buh-Dum-Tish.
Sat 25/06/05 at 23:19
Regular
"And some more !"
i have to say i am really starting to like this game, from the first battle i had with the black pirate i was really happy about the pirate theme of the game. The only thing that confused me was that i recieved an item where the metal armed guy said it upgrades the ship power or something. I dont know how to use it though, any help? Sorry im not that good at the charecter names yet.

I must say it took me a while to figure out how to get to sailors island through the passage as i was stuck for about 30 mins trying to figure it out. Mind you that got me levelled up pretty well so it was ok.

But yes im planning to pick up tales some time soon. Hopefully used so that i dont have to dish out some extra cash. Or i will get it from the usa.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.