GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"skies of arcadia and other RPG's"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Skies of Arcadia'.
Wed 22/06/05 at 17:15
Regular
"And some more !"
i am really interested in Skies of arcadia but i found out they are not in production anymore :( . Anybody know where to get it, im not too fond of ebay so do you guys no any stores where i could pick this up used.

Also i wanted to get tales of symphonia but i cant find that anywhere either. Where can i get that?

Cheers.
Fri 24/06/05 at 20:21
Regular
"Divine Davine"
Tphi wrote:
> No! Skies Tales.
>
> And how you could agree with this gimboid, Chipseh, I have no idea.

The way you have changed my name into an insult is absolutely hilarious. It really is.

And if you like Skies more, fine, its a good game. I don't care.
Fri 24/06/05 at 19:16
Regular
"Shizzel happens"
Tphi wrote:
> Well worth the effort, best game on Cube is Arcadia.

i agree. depressing considering its a DC import, the now dead console. to be fair, the GC version is apparently far superior e.g. less random encounters, that was the main criticism for the DC version. maybe if we're lucky sega will make a sequel, there was rumours about one a while ago. whether its production was haulted due to DC's death isn't known, but i hope the unfinished version is lying in some sega developers desk, waiting for people to realise what a class game arcadia is. at this late stage in the cubes life, i don't think arcadia will achieve much more than its cult status.
one of the few games that nintendo buy the exclusive rights to doesn't sell well enough for a sequel to be made, eventhough i couldnt want a sequel to this more than any other game. typical nintendo. if it hadn't got cancelled for ps2 maybe we would have a sequel. i guess we'll never know.
Fri 24/06/05 at 16:34
Regular
"thursdayton!"
gimo80 wrote:
> The best RPG on the Cube bar none is Tales Of Symphonia though

No! Skies > Tales.

And how you could agree with this gimboid, Chipseh, I have no idea.
Fri 24/06/05 at 16:07
Regular
"KA-BLAMO"
gerrid wrote:
> Super Kev wrote:
> ok then which should i get next, resi 4 or Tales Of Symphonia?
>
> Well whatever you're more in the mood for at the moment. I preferred
> Resi 4, and if graphics are your thing it wins on every count. It is
> shorter, but, in my opinion, more fun.

Sold.
Fri 24/06/05 at 16:03
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Super Kev wrote:
> ok then which should i get next, resi 4 or Tales Of Symphonia?

Well whatever you're more in the mood for at the moment. I preferred Resi 4, and if graphics are your thing it wins on every count. It is shorter, but, in my opinion, more fun.
Fri 24/06/05 at 13:25
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
gimo80 wrote:

> The best RPG on the Cube bar none is Tales Of Symphonia though - I'm
> sure you can get that cheap over in America due to it selling quite
> well over there, and my god, it's just such an amazing game.

Agreed. I absolutely loved it, and it's definitely one of my favourite games ever. It's so nice to have an RPG without a turn-based battle system, and one that actually WORKS.

Aaah.
Fri 24/06/05 at 12:33
Regular
"KA-BLAMO"
ok then which should i get next, resi 4 or Tales Of Symphonia?
Fri 24/06/05 at 11:13
Regular
"Divine Davine"
Aw, Paper Mario 2 is a fantastic game, mate. It's a tad expensive still, but its definitely worth it. Baten Kaitos is an absolute beast of a game too, I'm sure you'll like that.

The best RPG on the Cube bar none is Tales Of Symphonia though - I'm sure you can get that cheap over in America due to it selling quite well over there, and my god, it's just such an amazing game.
Fri 24/06/05 at 07:39
Regular
"And some more !"
no i havent had that game, is it good? i used to have many more games about 6-7 more but i sold them as i said.
Thu 23/06/05 at 20:24
Regular
Well you're missing out on quite a bit have you played or had Paper Mario 2?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.