GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"skies of arcadia and other RPG's"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Skies of Arcadia'.
Wed 22/06/05 at 17:15
Regular
"And some more !"
i am really interested in Skies of arcadia but i found out they are not in production anymore :( . Anybody know where to get it, im not too fond of ebay so do you guys no any stores where i could pick this up used.

Also i wanted to get tales of symphonia but i cant find that anywhere either. Where can i get that?

Cheers.
Wed 29/06/05 at 20:37
"The Will of D."
Tphi wrote:
> Blow stuff up, wrote:
> this game is the best although im worried about what ship im gonna
> get
> because drachma has left me in maramba and i bought loads of things
> for that ship, just before i reached maramba i wentr to sailors isle
> and bought secondary cannons and an improved deck and something else
> for defence. damn him i could have got some guy to join my crew.
>
> Good, you got your secondary cannons :)
>
> You can't get the people to join your crew until you get, um, another
> ship. I don't wanna say more as it will spoil stuff. Don't worry about
> it for now, you've got quite a way to go until that point happens.

Basically patience pays off here, and great things come in huge packages.
Wed 29/06/05 at 20:36
"The Will of D."
The-IronFlame wrote:
> I know you guys are talking about Skies here but I just tried out ToS
> after such a long time since I did my 4th playthrough (I think).
> It brought back memories of what a brilliant game it is and such an
> easy to learn and not so repetitive combat system it has!
>
> Also I think Colette is cute.. although I did find her annoying when
> I was trying to get Sheena as my soul mate :p

I might restart my 4th playthrough again once the holidays get underway as I have not played this in such a long time. I might try and get Kratos as my soul mate so he will join my team again later on instead of being on the side lines.
Wed 29/06/05 at 19:22
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Blow stuff up, wrote:
> this game is the best although im worried about what ship im gonna get
> because drachma has left me in maramba and i bought loads of things
> for that ship, just before i reached maramba i wentr to sailors isle
> and bought secondary cannons and an improved deck and something else
> for defence. damn him i could have got some guy to join my crew.

Good, you got your secondary cannons :)

You can't get the people to join your crew until you get, um, another ship. I don't wanna say more as it will spoil stuff. Don't worry about it for now, you've got quite a way to go until that point happens.
Wed 29/06/05 at 19:20
Regular
"thursdayton!"
The-IronFlame wrote:
> Also I think Colette is cute.. although I did find her annoying when
> I was trying to get Sheena as my soul mate :p

Agreed.

I failed to get her in the top three people who like you for the Flanoir balcony scene. Chose Kratos rather than settle for Colette, which was good because then he fights with you and you get to kill *spoilers* a certain red-headed Chosen One.
Wed 29/06/05 at 18:31
Regular
I know you guys are talking about Skies here but I just tried out ToS after such a long time since I did my 4th playthrough (I think).
It brought back memories of what a brilliant game it is and such an easy to learn and not so repetitive combat system it has!

Also I think Colette is cute.. although I did find her annoying when I was trying to get Sheena as my soul mate :p
Wed 29/06/05 at 18:14
Regular
"And some more !"
this game is the best although im worried about what ship im gonna get because drachma has left me in maramba and i bought loads of things for that ship, just before i reached maramba i wentr to sailors isle and bought secondary cannons and an improved deck and something else for defence. damn him i could have got some guy to join my crew.

do you guys know how to get crew members to join and from when because i saw on some site that if you talk to polly on sailors isle she will join but all she said was i will look after you.

i really want some new crew members but i dont know what they do.

can u guys help?
Wed 29/06/05 at 17:45
"The Will of D."
Yeah I always bought my cannons as soon as I arrived in the sailors island place.
Wed 29/06/05 at 14:23
Regular
"thursdayton!"
As long as you had Secondary cannons, you can survive Recumen without taking a hit. I just always forgot to go get them before you're marooned at Maramba. :(
Wed 29/06/05 at 08:23
"The Will of D."
No, the Southern Ocean and the battles after the fire temple were the worst bits if you went unprepared. The first time I tried the fire temple fights (against the gigas and that elite woman) I didn't really know that i needed 2 side cannons and 2 main cannons, and plenty of those magic gems or something as I realised I was pretty low after the fire temple bit, I almost couldn't beat the woman but i eventually did it by luck. However I did it perfetly okay the next few times.
Tue 28/06/05 at 20:26
Regular
"Shizzel happens"
Blow stuff up, wrote:
> oh my god this game is great, so far i have just escaped from valua
> and that was damn cool. I have just arrived back on pirate isle and
> im so happy i bought this game. Damn that blob ting that was blocking
> the way towards the collesium was annoying. I kept getting poisoned.
> The only thing was i forgot to use icecles or somthing like that. It
> absolutely hammered the executioner.
>
> THis game is the best.

mate, u aint seen nothin yet ;) enjoy it while it lasts

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.