GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"skies of arcadia and other RPG's"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Skies of Arcadia'.
Wed 22/06/05 at 17:15
Regular
"And some more !"
i am really interested in Skies of arcadia but i found out they are not in production anymore :( . Anybody know where to get it, im not too fond of ebay so do you guys no any stores where i could pick this up used.

Also i wanted to get tales of symphonia but i cant find that anywhere either. Where can i get that?

Cheers.
Sun 03/07/05 at 13:52
Regular
"And some more !"
so nothing on the internet as i dont really live near the cities i live in a small town. I dont have a hmv or virgin megastores near me. If you know any internet sites please tell me as i have recently got the finds for a game costing about £20
Sat 02/07/05 at 14:32
"The Will of D."
I'm not sure but i've seen them around, check out every sort of gaming store like HMV, Virgin mega stores, GAME, Gamestation, E-Play, etc. It might vary but if you go to a city you're more likely to find what your looking for somewhere or another.
Sat 02/07/05 at 14:15
Regular
"And some more !"
Psyİho Fox 19 wrote:
> You could probably pick it up for £20 new. It's very good and
> i'm gonna start playing it agian soon.

where, where , where?

Is that the PAL versoin or the USA because i would like the PAL version, if u no anywhere that sells it for 20 quid please tell me.
Fri 01/07/05 at 23:05
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Next time I'm gonna try and get Sheena as my soul-mate :)
Fri 01/07/05 at 22:19
"The Will of D."
You could probably pick it up for £20 new. It's very good and i'm gonna start playing it agian soon.
Fri 01/07/05 at 18:04
Regular
"And some more !"
anybody know how much i could pick up tales used for?

skies is getting very interesting indeed. Thanks for telling me to pick it up.
Thu 30/06/05 at 21:10
"The Will of D."
I'll try and find another copy when i next go into Oxford as they ahve 1 gamestation, 1 E-play, 1 HMV, and 2 GAME stores for me to check through. I might even find it in WH Smiths but I doubt it. As soon as this week is over I will start playing Tales again, although since I have the American version that means placing my Action Replay CD into the GC first before any play, so that can get annoying after a while especially with this long game.
Thu 30/06/05 at 00:38
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Blow stuff up, wrote:
> Just met bellina

She's an admirable woman, as I'm sure you'll come to agree.
Thu 30/06/05 at 00:36
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Psyİho Fox 19 wrote:
> Basically patience pays off here, and great things come in huge
> packages.

As my ex found out.

:)
Wed 29/06/05 at 20:58
Regular
"And some more !"
ohhh
anyway ive been finding some of the discoveries which is cool, although you dont make much money on the ones you get info on so ive been randomly finding some around the place. Just met bellina, i dont get how im helping her but ok.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.