GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Party"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 27/08/03 at 20:52
Regular
"118 118"
I'm having a party on Saturday but I am nervous that stuff is likely to get trashed by drunken teens. My parents will literally kill me if stuff gets trashed and I wanna avoid it at all costs but I dont really know what to do except hide things of value.

I have over-invited already. I was allowed about 20 but I think about 30 are likely to shop up, maybe more. Also I am wary that townies may try and gatecrash it which wouldn't be too ace. I know it is party and I am meant to relax but I can see myself sat there worrying and supervising drunk people.

I've not had my own house party before so if you have can you offer me some helpful advice people! Cheers a lot guys.
Wed 27/08/03 at 21:26
Regular
"8==="
Rohypnol just in case Bell turns up. ;)
Wed 27/08/03 at 21:27
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
Belldandy wrote:
> No, just that the humour stinks

Then why mention all the legal mumbo jumbo? You don't have to be serious all the time, you big drama queen.
Regular
"Not a Jew"
How'd you deal with the murders? Or the broken legs when a drunk kid jumped off the roof onto concrete? (This wasn't pretty)
Regular
"118 118"
Im gunna get some mates round before to help me shift stuff upstairs and make stuff safe.

Thanks a lot for ideas guys!
Wed 27/08/03 at 21:28
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Kyz wrote:
> Im gunna get some mates round before to help me shift stuff upstairs
> and make stuff safe.

No sharp corners. And hide any ladders. We had a guy that went up onto the roof and wouldn't come down.
Wed 27/08/03 at 21:29
Regular
"Sal Paradise"
If the rowdy teens hormones get the better of them if there are females attending, then remember to set up a make out closet (how american) as it could save your parents bedroom.

And you'll need pepper spray for the townies. ;)
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
Okay Hedfix, you're on the list as well.
My mate, 15, always holds parties when his parents go away for weekends.
He always over invites, every one always gets drunk and mates always seem to fight.
One of my mates even got in a bad mood, ran out the house, got lost in a trailer park, punched a trailer and left a huge dent.
The people in the trailer called the police, but he ran away.
He then phoned up and said he was lost, when he was like 3 minuets away from his house.
Heh.

Jonny, the guy who has the parties is good friends with his neighbour, about 27, and we all chip in like a £5 and he goes to tesco and buys loadsa beer and stuff.
"I love yo... lamp."
RoJ wrote:
> How'd you deal with the murders?

Called it a threat to national security.

Or the broken legs when a drunk kid
> jumped off the roof onto concrete? (This wasn't pretty)

Pretty much the same.
But im sure it will be fine.

*shudders*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.