GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Party"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 27/08/03 at 20:52
Regular
"118 118"
I'm having a party on Saturday but I am nervous that stuff is likely to get trashed by drunken teens. My parents will literally kill me if stuff gets trashed and I wanna avoid it at all costs but I dont really know what to do except hide things of value.

I have over-invited already. I was allowed about 20 but I think about 30 are likely to shop up, maybe more. Also I am wary that townies may try and gatecrash it which wouldn't be too ace. I know it is party and I am meant to relax but I can see myself sat there worrying and supervising drunk people.

I've not had my own house party before so if you have can you offer me some helpful advice people! Cheers a lot guys.
Wed 27/08/03 at 21:18
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Get laminate flooring then.
Wed 27/08/03 at 21:19
Regular
"8==="
Azul wrote:
>
> Hmmm.
> Am I sadistic?

No. I burnt my motel down.
Wed 27/08/03 at 21:20
Regular
"Not a Jew"
If any of your mates drink lightly, try and make sure they don't get drunk. We do that at our parties, and it means the near-sober people can tidy the place up a bit and supervise the drunks, ensuring they don't do anything stupid. Put valuables and such in a room, and lock it, put newspaper round the toilet, hide the phone, protect your P.C, and post a lookout for townies and you'll be grand. Some people won't be too keen on staying sober though so you could water down the drinks or stay sober yourself with a few trusted mates. Hope this helps.
Wed 27/08/03 at 21:20
Regular
"118 118"
I will put a large object infront of "prohibited rooms".

I would have hired a hall but I dont think they take kindly to underage drinking.
Wed 27/08/03 at 21:21
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
Memorandum! wrote:
> Belldandy wrote:
> Let this be a warning to you all to never go to any part gerrid has,
> or even to let him get the drinks in. Twisted git
>
> >HUMOUR<

Sorry, didn't realise it was funny to spike drinks all of a sudden, recent changes in the law kin of back me up in that respect as well.
Wed 27/08/03 at 21:22
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
Oh dear God please don't tell me you think he was being serious.
Wed 27/08/03 at 21:22
Regular
"The Red Shift"
you dont want to clean the toilets afterwards!

and i liked azuls idea for the townies.
Wed 27/08/03 at 21:23
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
Memorandum! wrote:
> Oh dear God please don't tell me you think he was being serious.

No, just that the humour stinks
Wed 27/08/03 at 21:23
Regular
"bit of a brain"
I'm going to gerrid's house.
Wed 27/08/03 at 21:24
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
Seems like your not going to enjoy this party 1 bit with all the worrying you are doing at the minute. I remeber when i had parties at my house, i put all the breakables away and dealt with the rest afterwards.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.