GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Party"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 27/08/03 at 20:52
Regular
"118 118"
I'm having a party on Saturday but I am nervous that stuff is likely to get trashed by drunken teens. My parents will literally kill me if stuff gets trashed and I wanna avoid it at all costs but I dont really know what to do except hide things of value.

I have over-invited already. I was allowed about 20 but I think about 30 are likely to shop up, maybe more. Also I am wary that townies may try and gatecrash it which wouldn't be too ace. I know it is party and I am meant to relax but I can see myself sat there worrying and supervising drunk people.

I've not had my own house party before so if you have can you offer me some helpful advice people! Cheers a lot guys.
Wed 27/08/03 at 21:10
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
Putting a post-it note saying "don't go in here" will just encourage people to go in and do 'the dirty deed'.
Wed 27/08/03 at 21:11
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
If all the rooms (or most of them) that are prohibited are upstairs, I just usually shove a really large object to block access to that area, as the only time they'll go there is if they're pished.
And if they're pished, they won't bother attempting to move it.
Wed 27/08/03 at 21:11
Invite me.

Hide everything, i mean EVERYTHING.
Wed 27/08/03 at 21:13
Regular
"8==="
*Hides everything*

Um. Where am I?
Wed 27/08/03 at 21:13
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
gerrod!!! wrote:
> What you should do, Kyz, is spike all the drink with either
> a) memory repressing drugs
> b) painkillers
> c) laxatives

Let this be a warning to you all to never go to any part gerrid has, or even to let him get the drinks in. Twisted git
Wed 27/08/03 at 21:15
"I love yo... lamp."
See the cleverer thing to do is hire a studio or hall or something. That way you can handle unexpected amounts of people.

I once did one that was an open invitation. Friends of friends of friends of friends turned up. Over 500 over the course of the night. But it didn't matter because it wasn't my house getting wrecked.

If things get really bad, then tell the ones you want to stay what your going to do. Then get a neighbour to pretend to be a parent. It gets rid of the neds.
Wed 27/08/03 at 21:15
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
I've an idea to rid yourself of the townies.
Forever.

Tell your friends not to come, or give the townies a different day or something.

Anyway, douse the house (haha) in petrol/diesel, and wait with a few matches. You can see where this is going.

Once the whole lot of them are in, throw on a match.
MUAHAHAHA.
Oh, and I advise giving them a different address other than your own home.

Hmmm.
Am I sadistic?
Wed 27/08/03 at 21:16
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
Belldandy wrote:
> Let this be a warning to you all to never go to any part gerrid has,
> or even to let him get the drinks in. Twisted git

>HUMOUR<
Wed 27/08/03 at 21:17
Regular
"118 118"
gerrod!!! wrote:
> What you should do, Kyz, is spike all the drink with either
> a) memory repressing drugs
> b) painkillers
> c) laxatives

I dont want people crapping on my carpets!
Wed 27/08/03 at 21:18
"I love yo... lamp."
Oh yeah, that reminds me, lift the carpets.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.