GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Party"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 27/08/03 at 20:52
Regular
"118 118"
I'm having a party on Saturday but I am nervous that stuff is likely to get trashed by drunken teens. My parents will literally kill me if stuff gets trashed and I wanna avoid it at all costs but I dont really know what to do except hide things of value.

I have over-invited already. I was allowed about 20 but I think about 30 are likely to shop up, maybe more. Also I am wary that townies may try and gatecrash it which wouldn't be too ace. I know it is party and I am meant to relax but I can see myself sat there worrying and supervising drunk people.

I've not had my own house party before so if you have can you offer me some helpful advice people! Cheers a lot guys.
Sun 31/08/03 at 14:14
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
Vincent Vega wrote:
> Is it me or do most partys in which guys and girls attend end in some
> kind of snog fest?

Awww poor ugly Vega.
Sun 31/08/03 at 13:46
Regular
"118 118"
Yeah it aint just you mate lol.

I didnt go with any girls because i had to stay sober to clear stuff up after and if I had gone with a drunk girl it would be taking advantage and that aint right.
Sun 31/08/03 at 13:13
Regular
"Ah the mystic porta"
Is it me or do most partys in which guys and girls attend end in some kind of snog fest?
Sun 31/08/03 at 12:55
Regular
"118 118"
Yeah, I decided I liked that word :-D
Sun 31/08/03 at 12:51
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Kyz wrote:
> miscreant.

Been reading the theft thingy?
Sun 31/08/03 at 12:49
Regular
"118 118"
tee hee tee hee tee hee

Dont be disgusting, wasn't an orgie you know!

miscreant.
Sun 31/08/03 at 12:44
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Teehee, did you get, y'know, kissed?
*Giggles*
I'm so nawrty!
Sun 31/08/03 at 11:46
Regular
"118 118"
Absolutely nothing got trashed, I am so proud.

Had an excellent night, everyone had fun and the worst thing that happened was my mate chucking up at the bottom of my garden and burning a hole in the grass!

My parents got back at about 12 and walked in on this guy and lass doing rude things in a bedroom. Lol!

Anyway thanks to everyone for your advice on the party, you all rock muchly.
Sun 31/08/03 at 00:42
Regular
"QPR 1974"
I'd walk around with a cup of petrol, casually drip it along the floor. Then stand outside and gun everyone down.
Sun 31/08/03 at 00:38
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
I'd walk around with a crocodile on a lead. Although I'd probably be the most scared as I would be the easiest target for said croc.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.