GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"118 - The Official topic for Reading Festival chat"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 25/08/03 at 18:02
Regular
Been home for about an hour or so now. Feeling rather tired and so won't write a long essay about what time I caught the bus and how long it took to pitch my tent or anything like that which I know you don't want to read. I'm also not going to mention much about the bands for now, apart from saying System Of A Down was amazing.

People, here is a place that when you get back you can talk about the bands, the camp site antics, the drink and drugs. The festival.

Anyone check out "Dave's Rave" last night in the green campsite? Afro Dave and Naked Dave were ledgends!

Also what happen involving Hulk Hogan on the donut stand? For those of you who wern't there, A guy on one of the donut stands looked like Hulk Hogan and apparently a mob of people (I heard about 250) came to see him when his shift started at around 1AM. Not sure what happened but the next night about eight police men and woman stood in a semi-circle around the stand and more were close by. Hulk Hogan was nowhere to be seen. So what actually happened?

I'm tired, so that's it for now.
Wed 27/08/03 at 18:41
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
Yeah King Prawn sure did rock. Been lucky enough to see them twice in the space of eight days as I saw them supporting Reel Big Fish the Friday before Reading.

Anyone get a visit from the guy with the purple foot?
Mon 01/09/03 at 17:39
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
Reading programmes start tonight at 8 on MTV2...
Mon 01/09/03 at 21:27
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Darn I've missed the start of it.

Not to worry the website says I can view it all again at the weekend. Great.
Tue 02/09/03 at 16:05
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
It'll probably last more than a week anyway. Jackass week was about a month long.
Thu 04/09/03 at 14:56
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
Raise your hand if you're sick of the crap Reading coverage on MTV2...
I'm fed up of seeing just the bands that MTV2 love...Black Rebel, Blur etc. Yes they're good (well I'm not a BRMC fan) but come on, everyday the same. Same adverts and a lot of the same interviews too. I want to see Good Charlotte being attacked with bottles and The Used turning the crowd against eachother. I just want some more variation and less repeats.

...And Manson isn't the world's only true rock star!

Anyone got their photos back yet?
Thu 04/09/03 at 22:50
Regular
"keep your receipt"
no, still got about 6 shots left on my little disposable. Not sure if they'll come out though, I got intensely drunk/stoned on the Saturday night and ended up throwing everything out of my tent to sleep, only to wake up the next morning to find it had rained and all of my stuff was soaked.
Thu 04/09/03 at 22:53
Regular
"keep your receipt"
Also I was a bit miffed to find that during System Of A Down someone had slipped a bit of paper with an email adress into my pocket...I never got a chance to check it out as it went in the wash and got wrecked.
Thu 04/09/03 at 22:59
Regular
"Acid Casual"
Sibs wrote:
> Also, anyone else see Winnebago Deal? The future. Mclusky also ruled.

A Mclusky fan eh? They're good mates of mine..!

How their new drummer settle in then?
Fri 05/09/03 at 11:30
Regular
"keep your receipt"
My friend's uncle is Mclusky's manager.
Fri 05/09/03 at 18:18
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
CDouch wrote:
> Yeah King Prawn sure did rock. Been lucky enough to see them twice in
> the space of eight days as I saw them supporting Reel Big Fish the
> Friday before Reading.
>
> Anyone get a visit from the guy with the purple foot?

Yeah! We did!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.